Zero rosemary or mint taste, a bit unpleasant & a bit too bitter

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm really torn about Dagoba brand. I love that the chocolate is organic and thick enough so that, in spite of lack of bubble wrap protection, this is the only chocolate that doesn't arrive to me powdered or crushed (and my packages travel less than 24hrs after they leave iHerb!) but the taste is really lackluster for both bars I've tried. However the wrapping for both is gorgeous. Maybe Dagoba ought to move on to making organic cotton sweaters with those incredible colors? As for this particular chocolate, it leaves a lot to be desired. I wanted a dark mint and this has zero mintiness, zero cooling effect, zero deliciouness! It's not sweet, it's rather bitter and personally, I find it rather unpleasant.

It's ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste much like mint, mild rosemary flavor was noticed though. Otherwise taste is ok. Average chocolate.

yum

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely smooth chocolate. A nice little treat!

Quick comment

Posted by 4728245156790986922 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything you would imagine from Dagoba. A hint of mint amidst a nice even-keeled darkish chocolate taste.

Sooooo nice

Posted by 5415461323712089270 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate, purchase it regularly has just a touch of mint but just enough..

Like!

Posted by Reviewer1128483 on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

mmmmm.... tasty!

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

o, kaut kas pavisam intresants! salikums , kas sākumā šķiet aizdomīgs, garšas kārpiņām patīk ļoti ļoti!

GOOD CHOCOLATE.

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite flavor of my all time favorite chocolate bar

Dagoba

Posted by KatySeventy on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it as a gift to my nerdy husband. In addition to the brand name, it's good chocolate. Nothing exceptional, though.

1 2 3