Pregnant the first month

Posted by Reviewer3238158 on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After TTC for two years, DH was finally diagnosed with Male factor infertility. I did some research and put him on four vitamins -- this one, pycnogenol, C0Q10 and L-arginine. Within four weeks his next semen analysis came back completely normal, and five DAYS later I was pregnant. I can't say for sure it was this vitamin alone, but somehow a combination of those four did it!

Fertility Blend for men WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2406158 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 3 months, my husband’s sperm analysis changed dramatically. Before: Volume- 1.2 mL, Count- 20 million, Movement- 30%, Forward Progress- 2, Shape/form- 7%. Now: Volume- 1.6 mL, Count- 66 million, Movement- 65%, Forward Progress- 3, Shape/form- 7%. Although the shape/form stayed the same, the other numbers show a considerable increase. We still aren’t pregnant yet, but have great hopes for the future with this product. Thanks!!

BFP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this and my wife took the female version starting from 15 March, with other supplement I searched online to boost fertility, and we just had our first BFP on 17 May. Other supplement have also been taking M: L-arginine, F: Evening Primrose Oil, M&F: Flaxseed oil, Pysongenol, CoQ10. Good luck all!!

It works, but be patient!

Posted by 5440795546280722271 on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It certainly does work, but you have to be patient. In my case, I also made some lifestyle changes like avoiding sauna, wearing boxers and not keeping the laptop on lap. It helped me increase my sperm count from 9 to 40 million in 10-11 months time. It also helped improve motility from 7% to over 60%. Finally my wife conceived after 1 year I started taking this supplement. I would highly recommend this Fertility Blend.

A flawless transaction!

Posted by Reviewer2969679 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I came across this site when I was searching for a better price on these capsules. I saved almost $20.00 compared to the GNC cost. I ordered them on Friday and they were delivered on Tuesday--very fast turn around!!! Thanks again!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2660855 on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband said these tablets made him feel like a teenager again. We got pregnant the 1st month

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2236897 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got pregnant first month of using these pills!

great!

Posted by 4679989281646999902 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have been on TTC for 2 years already, I went to my OB Gyne and was diagnosed with PCOS. My hopes are still high researching what's best to do and to take. So I came up with this fertility blend from daily wellness and decided to try (first taken in December ). I bought the men's supplement too for my husband, we are down to 2 bottles but I didn't have my period since December As of writing this review, I am in my first day of my period so hopefully this supplement works for me. I sure will come back and let you know what's the result.

Very good service

Posted by Reviewer2565319 on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Daily Wellness Company, Fertility Blend for Men, 60 Capsules from eBsay. The order has been processed very quickly and sent promptly. Product is of good quility. Thanks for the excellent service.

goooood~~