Good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and since I got married married I am very eager on getting pregnant. I've been taking these pills for two months now along with maca and cod liver oil. I also try to follow a relatively clean diet with whole foods, and eliminate sugar and wheat. So fingers crossed!! One thing I would like to draw the attention to is the fact that it contains green tea. I already drink a few cups of green tea every day, and after taking the supplement I got nose bleeds! Green tea has the effect of thinning the blood, hence the nose bleeds. So I had to cut back my green tea consumption. Other that that the ingredients are fine! Let's hope that they will do the trick!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

it's worth a try...

Posted by Reviewer1425912 on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After being told that I am borderline PCOS and would need fertility drugs to conceive, I decided to give this product a try. I'm very glad I did. Within the first three weeks of taking it, I actually ovulated! After a few more cycles, I became pregnant with my son!

It seems to be working!

Posted by Kitten1 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

June 27, 2013: I have PCOS and usually don't get regular periods unless i'm on the pill. After i was diagnosed i was given metformin which helped me and my cycles got normal. i had to stop taking it and after my period didn't come I tried to retake metformin again but my stomach just couldn't get used to that. After a month of suffering i decided to stop it and looked for more natural solution. my last REAL menstrual bleeding (referring to color, amount and PMS) was in December 2012. I ordered the Fertility Blend after reading the great reviews here. I'm now in the middle of my second bottle and two days ago i got REAL menstrual bleeding! I was SO happy! a while ago i was beginning to doubt the product because i thought there were no results but now I am sure this is because of the Blend. i will definetely keep taking the blend hopefully soon enough i'll come back with some positive results! Bottom line: Try it and be patient, every body has its own temp. something that was very important to me- it has no smell... ****update: August 26,13- well it is working! i got my BFP result yesterday!***** if you have PCOS- i definitely recommand this product! _TIP_ start taking it gardually, so i won't be to rough on the stomach. i begun with 1 capsule a day, moved to 2 for a few days and the took the all three. I figured that the best way for me was to take all three of them just before i go to bad, that way i don't forget and it also regulates my bowel movement. If you thought that this review was helpful please press the 'yes' button.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1350929 on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We tried to get pregnant for two years. We even tried fertility treatments and were unsucessful. Before I even finished the first bottle, we were pregnant. We used the male and female blend. It really works.

SUCCESS!!!

Posted by 5621771058508441699 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to have a baby for 6 years, first 4 years miscarried 7 times then had fertility issues for 2 years. Gave this a go the very first month I was pregnant and now am 5 months pregnant!! Cannot be happier :D

fetility blend women thumbs up

Posted by 5140613755999923752 on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

we were married for 3 years now and trying to conceive for almost 2years with no luck until I saw this supplements and we gave it a try for me and my husband..I'm quited hesitant at first but I thought it won't hurt to try.. we started last april 2015 and now I'm pregnant..with faithful taking of this supplement everyday and constant prayers,we are now waiting for our baby angel. thank u iherb!

Works for us!

Posted by Reviewer2324450 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We are now have a very healthy 5 months old baby! We got pregnant on our second month of taking this supplement. I think the product works really well if your major problems are irregular cycle and ovulation. Good luck!

surprised us

Posted by 5097003469536584283 on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really did not believe that this will work for us, after waiting for 3 years, finally... =) it just took her 1 1/2 bottle

Pregnant!

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both took this supplement (they have the complimenting male version).... I realize that they say you need to be on it 3 months... Well, I don't know if it was just our time, but we are expecting the first month being on these supplements! We have been TTC for 3 months, the only differences the 3rd month were the supplements and egg white for lubricant... yes, egg white. As a side note, we were using pre-seed before and were not too happy with that product.

Amazing!

Posted by 5088890320998494367 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered my first bottle 3 months ago and I'm back for more! I have NEVER been regular, I have NEVER ovulated. I was on birth control many years ago and my hubby and I started trying and have been for the last year. The doctor put me on Clomid and it turned me into a raving lunatic!! After still not ovulating, he wanted to double my dosage. I was petrified and decided to do my own research when I stumbled across this product. This morning, I ovulated and have had regular 45 day cycles for the past three months. Come on babyyyy!!