Good ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and since I got married married I am very eager on getting pregnant. I've been taking these pills for two months now along with maca and cod liver oil. I also try to follow a relatively clean diet with whole foods, and eliminate sugar and wheat. So fingers crossed!! One thing I would like to draw the attention to is the fact that it contains green tea. I already drink a few cups of green tea every day, and after taking the supplement I got nose bleeds! Green tea has the effect of thinning the blood, hence the nose bleeds. So I had to cut back my green tea consumption. Other that that the ingredients are fine! Let's hope that they will do the trick!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

it's worth a try...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After being told that I am borderline PCOS and would need fertility drugs to conceive, I decided to give this product a try. I'm very glad I did. Within the first three weeks of taking it, I actually ovulated! After a few more cycles, I became pregnant with my son!

It seems to be working!

Posted by Kitten1 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

June 27, 2013: I have PCOS and usually don't get regular periods unless i'm on the pill. After i was diagnosed i was given metformin which helped me and my cycles got normal. i had to stop taking it and after my period didn't come I tried to retake metformin again but my stomach just couldn't get used to that. After a month of suffering i decided to stop it and looked for more natural solution. my last REAL menstrual bleeding (referring to color, amount and PMS) was in December 2012. I ordered the Fertility Blend after reading the great reviews here. I'm now in the middle of my second bottle and two days ago i got REAL menstrual bleeding! I was SO happy! a while ago i was beginning to doubt the product because i thought there were no results but now I am sure this is because of the Blend. i will definetely keep taking the blend hopefully soon enough i'll come back with some positive results! Bottom line: Try it and be patient, every body has its own temp. something that was very important to me- it has no smell... ****update: August 26,13- well it is working! i got my BFP result yesterday!***** if you have PCOS- i definitely recommand this product! _TIP_ start taking it gardually, so i won't be to rough on the stomach. i begun with 1 capsule a day, moved to 2 for a few days and the took the all three. I figured that the best way for me was to take all three of them just before i go to bad, that way i don't forget and it also regulates my bowel movement. If you thought that this review was helpful please press the 'yes' button.

SUCCESS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to have a baby for 6 years, first 4 years miscarried 7 times then had fertility issues for 2 years. Gave this a go the very first month I was pregnant and now am 5 months pregnant!! Cannot be happier :D

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We tried to get pregnant for two years. We even tried fertility treatments and were unsucessful. Before I even finished the first bottle, we were pregnant. We used the male and female blend. It really works.

fetility blend women thumbs up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

we were married for 3 years now and trying to conceive for almost 2years with no luck until I saw this supplements and we gave it a try for me and my husband..I'm quited hesitant at first but I thought it won't hurt to try.. we started last april 2015 and now I'm pregnant..with faithful taking of this supplement everyday and constant prayers,we are now waiting for our baby angel. thank u iherb!

Works for us!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We are now have a very healthy 5 months old baby! We got pregnant on our second month of taking this supplement. I think the product works really well if your major problems are irregular cycle and ovulation. Good luck!

surprised us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really did not believe that this will work for us, after waiting for 3 years, finally... =) it just took her 1 1/2 bottle

Pregnant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both took this supplement (they have the complimenting male version).... I realize that they say you need to be on it 3 months... Well, I don't know if it was just our time, but we are expecting the first month being on these supplements! We have been TTC for 3 months, the only differences the 3rd month were the supplements and egg white for lubricant... yes, egg white. As a side note, we were using pre-seed before and were not too happy with that product.

no good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking FB about 2 days after my period was finished. I started feeling really good and had a increase amount of energy. After the second week, I noticed I started getting heavy cramping on one side of my ovaries. I then started to become very nauseous for another week. I stopped taking these vitamins on the third week. After that my cramping symptoms continued and my period was three days late. I started getting really depressed and crying for nothing(which never happens). I am finally back to normal and no I am not pregnant. Wanted to add that I never have problems getting my period, I normally just have bad cramps and thought this might help my chances of conceiving. I think some women might have sensitivity issues with this product, so be careful. Might work for some women that dont get periods at all, but honestly dont take it if you get your periods regularly since it might mess you up even more.