Neutrophils went up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had low neutrophils, which is a dangerous condition of your immune system. I was recommended these pills by a Chinese herbalist. At my next visit/blood test, after a month of Peak Immune, the neutrophils had risen back up to low normal, a good improvement. Can't be sure it was because of these, but I believe they helped. UPDATE JULY 24, 2013 I can now be certain that these pills increase my neutrophils. I went off the pills for several months, believing that other protocols were helping, and also that perhaps my immune system was working on its own. Unfortunately, a lab test showed that my neutrophil level dropped again to dangerously low levels. I resumed the Peak Immune. They returned to higher than they had been in a long, long time. I now remain on the maintenance dose of 4 pills/day. This is a great product! Zero side effects and very good results.

I think it worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it worked! I haven't been sick since taking it. And the last time I got a cold I was taking this product along with Vitamin C, Zinc, etc and I recovered within a few days. While usually it would take me over a week. You'd have to try it to see if it would work for you. Mind you, I haven't gotten any blood work done or anything, so I'm not sure if it brought up my white blood cell count.