dog loves them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves them!! And they are healthy...

doogie dental bones

Posted by flowersnake on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves these, no bones about it!! Will be ordering more soon.

Two paws up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We give our 7 year old shih-tzu a breath-a-licious every night as his after dinner treat. He loves them and gets excited as soon as he sees the little green bone! They keep his teeth and gums clean and healthy, which is the main reason we purchased them. Our vet always comments on how good our dog's teeth and gums look. I also brush his teeth occassionally, but it is the nightly Dancing Paws Breath-A-Licious dessert treat that does the trick!

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

we used to order these direct from the company & get them auto-shipped every month...then they got bought out, and we've had a hard time finding them since. glad iherb has 'em now!

Puppy Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well...my little teacup Yorkie goes NUTS over these. My old lady pug... OMG ...she really goes nuts...She actually gets violent if anyone that comes near her when she has one....Never seen that before...They must be delicious!!!

my dogs love these

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It sweetens their breath while supplying my dogs with a special treat that they love!

good alternative to greenies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves these. They're a little big for him but cutting them in two is doable with a sharp knife. I'm not sure how much difference they make to the condition of his teeth, but they take quite a while to chew, so hopefully there is some cleaning effect.

really gooooooood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my dog totally luv it ,why i cant buy it now? my dog really miss it!

완전 잘먹어요!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

눈여겨 보고있었던 강쥐개껌!! 항상 품절이라서 아쉬웠는데 드디어 구매했어요! 받자마자 반 쪼게서 두 포메라니안에게 줬는데 환장하고 잘먹네요! 1년된 강아지는 15-20분만에 뚝딱! 3개월반 된 강아지는 40-45분만에 뚝딱! >_< 고소한냄새+민트!! 더 구매하고싶은데... 또 품절ㅜ

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog loved it! Very tasty!