Great to hide medicine for dogs and cats

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this to hide supplements in the food of my 2 dogs and cat. It seems that they will eat anything that I sprinkle with this, I no longer have to hold them down to force tablets down their throats (hooray to no more cat scratches on my hands and arms). I have also noticed that one of our rescue dogs, George, who has a bit of a sensitive tummy and is prone to diarrhoea has had perfect digestion since we've been using this (less smelly wind too!).

Selects food the cat to be willing to eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cat selects food very much. Is willing to eat this product

Its okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My cats and dog seem to really like it. It doesn't go a long way considering I have so many but its worth a try and I think it did help them re-establish better digestion and stools.

my cat loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have being tried for three months... so far no bad effect shown on my cat. her stools are good and I changed her dry food twice in the past month... But one thing is clear, she loves the taste : ) love the design of shaking I feed my cat with probiotics as well.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

My dogs LOVE this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feed my dogs a raw diet and use this as a tasty adjunct to foster proper digestion. I would highly recommend it: dogs love the flavor, it's easy to administer, and a bottle goes a long way. And, I have to add that Iherb.com is the BEST of its kind on the Web!

My Standard Poodle loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It smells good enough to eat!...for humans, but I have refrained, by my dog Nick loves it on his dog kibble or meat.

much better Digestion

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Shake 'N' Zyme has improved the digestion system of my dog.

有效!但瓶身開關有待加強

Posted by cattylee on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

我的貓吃乾糧,對某些成分會過敏,找不出一款沒有任何過敏原的乾糧,有時會抓耳朵到輕微破皮,灑點這個就ok了!但它的開關分兩邊,一邊洞口大一邊洞口小,我已經買了好多瓶,幾乎沒有一次不誤開到「大邊」而一次灑出一大堆來的,屢試不爽!!!!這次只好用膠帶自己封好。 現在無法在iherb購買,因為DHL在清關時會被台灣農委會的人查,要跑去新竹走流程、超級麻煩!結果改買另一款酵素,但相比之下,這一款比較有效!

GREAT product~