Excellent quality

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to eat organic dandelion greens fo liver health, this is a great alternative. By the way, this is LEAF, the other similar bottle (exact same photo but 400mg) from E.I is root and I prefer leaf, though it is more powerful, so it means more detox side effects but I take charcoal about half hour later to mop up released toxins and it works well together. Most teas are gentle because they are root, too bad that iHerb discontinued the leaf, we need it!

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While in Italy I was given Dandelion leaves supplement for swelling in my legs. It worked so well I looked for one when I returned home. I have been very pleased and have been purchasing this brand for a year now.

great for leg edema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this takes down my husband's leg edema and he does not have the side effects that the doctor's medication has. My husband is very, very happy with this vegetarian product.

Very Pleased with Service and Delivery!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this on the 1st of April needing it by the 6th. Dandelion leaf was referred to me for swelling when you fly. It works NO SWELLING! YES! I am sold on this product. I took 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM. I will reorder! Jill Boyd

Awesome For Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Husband was able to stop all prescription diuretics for high blood pressure with 3 of these capsules per day, one with each meal.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used for years as kidney support, good product. Fast shipping. Thanks iherb!

Excellent Diuretic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for several years, to control water retention. The added plus, is that I was borderline high blood pressure, but after using 2 caps twice daily, my pressure dropped to acceptable levels within the first week and has remained there.

Eclectic Institute - Dandelion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Always an excellent product. iherb is the best company to buy it through.

positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very good diuretic. Easy to swallow

Bye bye water