Best vegan marshmallows

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I went vegetarian when I was 13. I didn't eat a marshmallow for over a decade, because the traditional ones are made with gelatin (bones, skins, hooves, slaughterhouse waste, etc). Not eating marshmallows is far from being the end of the world, but you can't help feeling a bit left out around a campfire. When I found these and tried one for the first time, they tasted EXACTLY like the way I remembered marshmallows tasting, but they don't contain any death or suffering. Vegan bliss. These make great vegan smores, along with Healthy Valley Amaranth Graham Crackers (also available on iHerb). I would also recommend dropping a few into a mug of vegan hot chocolate on a cold winter night.

Great, but never in stock

Posted by 5586321406780980518 on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are addicting, but they're almost never in stock. Please get more, iHerb!!

OMG.. best marshmellows..

Posted by 4902118298232638091 on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

let's just say that the second i received the package i devoured half of those on the way back home... i'm vegan for 7 years now ans here in Israel you don't have vegan marshmallows :( so it was a blast for me..

The perfect vegan marshmallows!

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are sooooo good!!So happy that iherb sells vegan marshmallows, and so sad that they are often out of stock:(

I can't stop eating these!

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The reason I first ordered from iherb was to get these marshmallows, and I keep coming back for more! They don't taste exactly like the standard (yucky gelatine) marshmallows because they are a bit heavier but they are absolutely delicious! I basically eat the whole packet in 2 days by myself - I just can't get enough of them. A healthier, animal friendly alternative and super-tasty alternative to all the typical marshmallows!

Very tasteful

Posted by 5127435747976256459 on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Glad that it's began

loved them

Posted by 5183004691821171542 on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They seem to be out of stock all the time. I need more!!!

trop sucrés en bouche

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mangés seuls, ils ne sont pas agréables en bouche, trop sucrés. Mais intégrés dans des recettes ils sont parfaits!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2040148 on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best! We made s'mores and rice crispy treats with them. Both delicious. They don't puff up over the fire but melt nicely.

Vegan treat

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I live in Norway, so I had never had vegan marshmallows before, but I really love these! The only problem was that they disappeared a bit faster than I had planned for them to.