reduces my dark eye rings as well!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been hooked to Dandy Blend, initially just as a delicious coffee replacement, in the mean time I'm blown away be the amazing effect on my kidneys: my skin is glowing and my eye rings look like photoshoped and that without a trace of make-up! Thanks to iHerb now with International Shipping - super-slow though, took 6 weeks, but hey, used to order over ishopusa.com and that was super expensive.. now i just plan my next order before the packet is empty..

Love, Love, Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I almost feel inspired to write poetry after drinking this stuff! Even though you can mix this powder with hot of cold, it does dissolve better in warm liquids. So for ice cream, disolve a teaspoon of Dandy Blend powder in a tablespoon of warm water, then add vanilla ice cream. I also take a couple tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder (Madre Labs CocoCeps for added nutrition!) and drizzle over the ice cream for a crackle effect. This stuff is awesome!

My new morning drink.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Dandyblend. I had to give up coffee because of adrenal issues. Dandyblend is a great substitute. It tastes good and doesn't make my adrenals crash mid morning. Also, it's healthy. I have turned so many of my friends and family onto it as well.

Dandy Blend, Herbal Beverage.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this. My hubby and I have this together in the evening with milk and xylitol sweetener in it. I enjoy this as much as I do coffee and really look forward to it in the evening and sometimes in the day as well. Comforting to know that it is very good for our health as well.

Great beverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dandy Blend got me off coffee, and tastes great! I ordered both pouches and the 2lb size to be able to get my gluten-free "Dandy Blend fix" anywhere, home, office or outside of town!!

Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Dandy Blend for 5 years now. We love it both as a hot or cold tea. I also enjoy it in hot or cold milk. And a cup of hot chocolate is really extra yummy with a teaspoon of Dandy in it. One of these days I am going to make Dandy ice cream! I really like iHerb and I love their prices. I plan to be a long time customer.

best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best taste we ever had at coffe substitutes. For this reason we order it to Germany!

Too Good to be TRUE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for a coffee replacement - look no further. I don't even think about coffee anymore, this is so rich and satisfying! For a mug of 'coffee' in the morning, I use 2 level tablespoons and a little half and half. It is slightly sweet, naturally and I do not add sugar. I hope they never stop making this!!! It is not addictive, but you just want a cup because it's so good!!!

Excellent alternative to coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I switched from regular coffee to dandy after reading an article about dandelions in a health magazine. I love it so much that regular coffee is now too much for me. My husband, who is not at all into alternative health, now loves it too because I didn't tell him what it was. I just switched it and he said he likes it much better since it's not bitter like coffee. So much better for us too. Yay!

Dandy Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and was so happy to find it at a good price.