Definitely Not Coffee, But an Excellent Substitute - Better than Decaf Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was extremely skeptical when a friend highly recommended this to me with rave reviews. However, I was needing to kick my coffee habit for upcoming pregnancy, and I just cannot find a good cup of decaf coffee. So I ordered the Dandy Blend, but I did not hold my breath. :-) Well surprise surprise! No, it does not taste just like coffee, but it is an excellent and healthy substitute for me, and tastes better (smoother) than decaf coffee. I personally don't like it very strong as I think the stronger it is the less it tastes like coffee to me, but I enjoy it perfectly following the instructions on the package to use a heaping tsp. to 8 oz. of water for a coffee-like beverage. I'm ordering the bigger, economical package b/c even my husband helped me fly through my first bag!

Very good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first, but after tasting this instant beverage it was an instant winner for me. I didn't experience the nervousness, nauseating feeling every time I would drink a cup and a case of the blahs that would stay with me for the entire day that I'd began to have when I stopped drinking coffee the beginning of this year. I can now enjoy drinking a cup whenever I want to without having to worry about anything at all. I will continue to buy this in the place of coffee from now on.

Dandy Blend Beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Looking for a hot drink to replace coffee. This has been the closest yet, but since my love is dark roast black coffee, this didn't make it for me. If you like capicino's with milk and sweetener Dandy Blend would be ideal.

Great coffe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one was excellent, we loved it! I tested it on my husband without telling him that it was not "proper" cofee, and he didn`t notice

Yummy stuff

Posted by notsteveaustin on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells like coffee, tastes better!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good coffee substitute for quite a while. Tried a few but didn't like it. This one does the trick for me. Good flavor, with or without sweetening.

too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but really good

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used iHerb.com and I was very impressed with the whole process. I received my product, which by the way is a great alternative to coffee and tastes great, in a very timely manner and I will definately order again from this company. Thanks so much Tina

Great healthy coffee substitute!

Posted by GallaChiro on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor, has a learning curve but will never go back to coffee again, its sweet, nutty and healthy and non acidic.

Very good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoy this with just cold water. very refreshing. Would be even better if there was an organic version, but all ingredients are GMO free.