Almost coffee

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No bitterness, no sourness. Almost coffee, personally it's better than real coffee! Love to put it in banana smoothie. Appreciate that I always receive it in a timely manner. Thank you iHerb!

Great Coffee Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is delicious, and so easy to use! You can treat it just like instant coffee, but without any of the horrible effects on your body. I love it and will be ordering again.

Excellent!!

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended!

Good if you have issues with coffee, but will never replace coffee

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this a few times, and this one was for my daughter who needs a coffee substitute. It tastes ok but nothing can properly substitute for coffee in my opinion. Its drinkable and no doubt has some health benefits, but I am currently not a fan, although maybe that will change, who knows?

Tastes a lot like coffee if strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I have been looking for a good substitute for coffee for a long time. Decaf coffee doesn't do the job, as it's as acidic as the caffein version - and it's mainly the acid I want to avoid. It was so great to finally find my new coffee. Dandy Blend actually tastes quite a lot like coffee if you mix a quite strong brew - like two topped tea spoons for a mug. Then it also tastes slightly bitter - without being acid forming. Great!

no title

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the aroma of coffee, do not like the after taste. Am using dandy blend for bullet proof doing in the am, and I like it.

Better than coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes even better than coffee!

This product is my new coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dandy Blend is mine and my boyfriends new morning coffee. This is tastier and provides that nice hot beverage in the morning and we have one in the evening as it has no caffiene so no fear of problems falling asleep. I believe this product is healthy and good for us as well. I give this product A+++

Great coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it really tastes like coffee. This is perfect when you want a cup, but wish to avoid the caffeine. It is absolutely delicious and could not be easier to prepare.

Tea that has coffee flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great acid & cafeine tea with. Coffee taste.