Almost coffee

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No bitterness, no sourness. Almost coffee, personally it's better than real coffee! Love to put it in banana smoothie. Appreciate that I always receive it in a timely manner. Thank you iHerb!

Great Coffee Substitute

Posted by 4674912243280578042 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is delicious, and so easy to use! You can treat it just like instant coffee, but without any of the horrible effects on your body. I love it and will be ordering again.

Excellent!!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended!

Great instant coffee alternative product

Posted by 5742893958134470455 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great instant coffee alternative product. Great taste.

Surprisingly delicious!

Posted by 4707202333326206077 on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When a friend recommended this I hesitated because I had not liked other coffee substitutes I had tried. But when I did try it I was very happy to discover how tasty it is. Now I drink it daily and don't miss the coffee I used to crave. My liver and my taste buds are both happy about this.

Great taste and easily blended

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We can carry this "on-the-go" or add to our coffee or chicory for an added boost.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by 5712122159750862406 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make it extra strong with cinnamon and a big splash of almond milk or coconut milk. Delicious. Not quite coffee but close enough!

Nice hot beverage mix

Posted by Reviewer1981405 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are not a coffee drinker for whatever reason, but sometimes want a cup of joe, this is as close to coffee as it gets in my opinion. It's instant, so fast and convenient, and I do like the taste. Dandelion is also supposed to be good for your liver. Good product.

I like this product

Posted by 5721181218400574920 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My doctors told me to stop using products containing caffeine. I found Dandy Blend online, and I enjoy it as well as coffee or tea. Norman

Great coffee alternative!

Posted by 4931280257905254260 on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend Dandy blend as a best coffee alternative. Lovely creamy flavor without the bitterness of other similar products in the market. Very happy with the product!