Almost coffee

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No bitterness, no sourness. Almost coffee, personally it's better than real coffee! Love to put it in banana smoothie. Appreciate that I always receive it in a timely manner. Thank you iHerb!

Great Coffee Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is delicious, and so easy to use! You can treat it just like instant coffee, but without any of the horrible effects on your body. I love it and will be ordering again.

Excellent!!

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended!

Good if you have issues with coffee, but will never replace coffee

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this a few times, and this one was for my daughter who needs a coffee substitute. It tastes ok but nothing can properly substitute for coffee in my opinion. Its drinkable and no doubt has some health benefits, but I am currently not a fan, although maybe that will change, who knows?

This product is my new coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dandy Blend is mine and my boyfriends new morning coffee. This is tastier and provides that nice hot beverage in the morning and we have one in the evening as it has no caffiene so no fear of problems falling asleep. I believe this product is healthy and good for us as well. I give this product A+++

Great coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it really tastes like coffee. This is perfect when you want a cup, but wish to avoid the caffeine. It is absolutely delicious and could not be easier to prepare.

Tea that has coffee flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great acid & cafeine tea with. Coffee taste.

Great instant coffee alternative product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great instant coffee alternative product. Great taste.

Surprisingly delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When a friend recommended this I hesitated because I had not liked other coffee substitutes I had tried. But when I did try it I was very happy to discover how tasty it is. Now I drink it daily and don't miss the coffee I used to crave. My liver and my taste buds are both happy about this.

Great taste and easily blended

Posted by Cymriccat on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We can carry this "on-the-go" or add to our coffee or chicory for an added boost.