Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the okra - the only ones I can find without dextrin. Thank you Danielle Chips for making dextrin-free veggie chips and to you for carrying them.

My new favorite addiction

Posted by abbyca on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the crispiness of the okra, just like potato chips, but much healthier.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These could use a lot more seasoning. They have a very mild taste, but I really like the crunch. Too bad they are so expensive. I mainly bought them because my name is on the bag - lol!

Yum!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ate the bag in one sitting.. yes there's one serving in it so it works. Delicious! Great crunch.

Disapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to these. I wouldn't call them chips they are whole okra pods. There is a little added salt but it needs something more. They taste like okra. OK for dipping.

Looks Great, Tastes Dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfectly fried and dried okra. But these little guys need to be dipped into something, like ranch dressing. Other Danielle products are perfect on their own. This one needs help.

I cannot eat this well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The reviews were so great, so I bought this. But to me, this is not very good. It tastes a bit like fried pepper. I don't recommend this to Koreans.

Weird oily taste

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These okra chips look great as they are fried whole and are also nice and crispy. However, the taste (which is the most important factor) is unpleasant. Smells and tastes like old palm oil that has gone rancid.

Very Good

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried a few kinds of these Danielle chips, and these are by far the best. They are in the shape of actual okra. It would make an interesting party chip with some dip. Crispy and tasty.

YUMMMM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

LOVED however the amount is small for price...so hence the four stars in stead of five.

1 2