Strange, but okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These were not spicy at all, and very light and fluffy in consistency, which is not what you would expect from a “carrot” chip. A little too oily for my taste. They were good don’t get me wrong… just probably not worth the purchase.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed these chips, I just wish they were more affordable and in a larger size. Nice and cruncy carrot slices with a bit of spice - loved them!

yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these are very tasty! usual with carrot and spicy chili -- not so spicy you can't eat them, but like a surprise -- give them a try!

Danielle Carrot Crisps are GOOD! Very Tasty! Nutritious Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These carrot chips are very tasty! They are definitely crisp and they have a good sweet carrot flavor. I appreciate the fact that these ALL NATURAL chips do not have any preservatives or trans fats. Since I am on a gluten free diet and I have to be careful about what I eat I appreciate the fact that these chips are gluten free. The bag is a nice size to carry in your diaper bag or purse!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are great - the right crunch and right spices. What a great treat - thanks!

Chili Carrot Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They mean it when they say spicy. These contain chili powder, and salt. Not very hot but a bit surprising if you are just expecting carrots. Fluffy and crunchy.

Ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were ok, some of my friend said these were too spicy. Not my all time favorite but good as a snack. I like Danielle's sweet potato chips more.

Nice flavor

Posted by abbyca on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the hint of spiciness from these carrot chips, but they're by no means that crispy.

too salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

extremely salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Interesting taste, bought this because of curiousity. Can't say that this is good, but not bad at least.

1 2