Awful Ужас

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is terribly hard and taste like a nut shell. Твердые, как ореховая скорлупа. Да и по вкусу такие же.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taro is a lot like potato so I expected something like potato chips. These are cut much thicker than potato chips and they are very hard. They also have added sugar which makes them a little sweet and not suitable for savory dips.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These chips would be better if they were cut thinner and had salt instead of sugar as the seasoning. Also, there were only about five small chips in the bag I received - very disappointing, considering how much I paid for them. I will not purchase again.

Very poor product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is very poor when I was incredibly stomach immediately after eating I never stomach.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok I guess.

Taro Chips not Wild but sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The chips were nothing but perhaps 3/4C of crumbs when I opened the bag. Then to only discover the chips are sweet instead of salty.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are good! So far, I've liked all of the Danielle's chips - the pumpkin, carrot, okra and taro are my favorite. Thanks!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Interesting

healthy treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i decided to try out the taro and the veggie chips. taro didn't have much flavor but still good. the veggie chips were pretty good.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think the 4% added sugar was unnecessary, making them almost syrup sweet. I think they would have benefited from more salt, and no added sugar. Very think and hard pieces, I wonder if smaller and crispier would have been good too.