Help

Extremely smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely, perfectly smooth - even smoother than I expected and much smoother than almond butter from other manufacturers. It also makes the butter extremely runny. It's still made of hard almonds, though, so the mouthfeel is a little chalky and sticky, and I'm not sure if I prefer it to a coarser grind. One more thing that's unusual is the flavor - it's a quite strong almond flavor, presumably from ground almond skin, with cherry pit notes.

Plastic container releases Phthalates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only when I opened the box I found out that the container is made of PETE which is a kind of plastic that releases Phthalates into the material inside. In case of fatty content (such as this almond butter) this process occurs much faster and you can consume a lot of these chemicals to your body.

Really like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this in my smoothies and recently used it to make banana ice cream! I would recommend this product and I will order it again.

Nice Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture and taste. I like that I don't have to stir it that much to mix the oils back in. Great with green apples and cinnamon.

Almond Butter, Dastony

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Odd consistency - haven't had a nut putter that stays so liquid like not oily just liquid. Taste is great.

Odd flavor and consistency. Not as good as other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this when my preferred brand was out of stock. It was similar in price but I was really disappointed with the flavor and consistency. Another reviewer hit it on the head when they said the odd flavor had hints of cherry flavor and that is not meant in a good way. Also the consistency is like water with a little clump at the bottom that doesn't mix in. Lastly, there is no seal under the lid. There is a sticker to show that it hasn't been open but i found the lack of a seal really strange. When it arrived some had leaked out of the jar and was all over the box. This was a real disappointment.

Too runny, strange flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can see this Almond Butter is popular with some folks, but I have to be honest... I was very disappointed for three reasons: (1) The taste is odd, not at all like pure, smooth, rich almond butter - it has an aftertaste that I just found to be "odd"; (2) The consistency is far too runny - smooth is one thing; liquidy is quite another and not favorable in a nut butter; (3) Far too high a price for such a small container (especially given #1 and 2).

not my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This almond butter is too smooth and runny for me. Not a favourite.

Good texture

Posted by Bubbamama on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture, not too thick or creamy and just right.

Love the taste not the price

Posted by Savvymamasg on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste fantastic but took one star away due to price

1 2