Delicious Product!

Posted by Reviewer3176753 on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to gluten, and pretty much everything else, so was excited to find this product, which not only agrees with me, but provides wonderful a plant source of protein. The flavor is a bit different but I enjoy it, and it is delicious on rice cakes, gf toast, or you could even use it in dips, etc. I cannot find it locally so am thankful it is available here at iHerb.com

Pure Heaven

Posted by Reviewer1334820 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I consider this product nothing less than food for the gods :-). It's the best butter that I've ever had, and I have tried just about all of them.

Fantastic

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this as a spread or in our grain-free pancakes. My children also enjoy dipping their veggies in it. Apparently there are some not so good reviews. Maybe that is because you are expecting it to taste like peanut butter. Squash seeds turn into a nice seedy/nutty taste with undertones of sweet squash. It is absolutely wonderful.

perfect

Posted by 5289170341839051179 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

creamy, tasty, no added salt, perfect supplement to vegetable dishes!

I haven't tried this yet, can't comment.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

However, nice packaging. I shall report back when I know more.

A rare product

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is rare to find a sprouted nut/seed butter, so I was pleased to find this! Trying to reduce phytic acid (which can inhibit mineral absorption) in my diet was one of the reasons I bought this. Sprouted nuts and seeds are much more easily digestible and have more nutrients in them. The taste of this butter is basically just like pumpkin seeds. Sometimes it seemed to stick to the mouth, so adding 2-3 teaspoons of cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil, plus a little Celtic sea salt, resolved this and improved the flavor quite a bit. It is really good on bananas!

yum and healthy!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

lots of vitamins. Very healthy. Easier than chewing lots of pumpkin seeds. Pure and no refined sugar, its vegan and cruelty free!! Great product

Very rich

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i can only eat a little at a time, really rich. The real thing!

Fresh and excellent quality

Posted by VitalityVee on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dastony impresses with their high quality, fresh, stone-ground raw, sprouted and nutrient-dense products. The texture is very creamy and silky smooth. Highly recommended.

overpriced but yummy

Posted by 4838061332084852756 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really good, a bit runny but good!

1 2 3