waste of money

Posted by 4780123203450842923 on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its very oily and it taste like oil not hazelnut, i will never buy this product again

Extremely smooth

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely smooth - and thin. Compared to almond butter, the mouthfeel is much less chalky. The hazelnut taste is quite intense, borderline bitter, probably because of ground skins, but acceptable if you spread it thin.

Dastony Hazelnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2678675 on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! My new addiction. Wish it came in larger jars. I've always loved the taste of hazelnuts, and it's been hard to find hazelnut butter. Always before I've gotten the roasted kind, but this is better. Be prepared for its thin consistency, which is fine with me, but wouldn't work if you're planning to spread it in a thick layer like you could with almond or peanut butter.

Very.. oily?

Posted by 4655740252771212905 on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy and very, very "oily", not what I am used to, maybe it´s normal in the U.S.? But it´s good, not that much taste though, maybe it´s because of the consistency?

Runny consistency

Posted by 5530458417621484716 on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is pleasant and fresh, but the consistency is unusually runny for a nut butter. I wonder if they mixed water into it. It runs even when I scoop it out with a spoon; let me not even try with a butter knife cos I don't get anything if I do! And when I put it on my rice cakes, it flows all over and makes a mess. I'd had good experiences with iHerb products thus far. It's not easy finding a hazelnut butter without chocolate and the flavour is fine. So I'd buy this again if the consistency was right.

Very little hazelnut taste;-(

Posted by 4746818380847202713 on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The igredient is great- just hazelnuts, but the product does not convey warm and wounderful taste and it has very thin, runny texture. Will not buy it again.

Love!

Posted by 4634976502826170730 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ordered this the second time, husband loves it!

Delicious enough to tempt

Posted by 5275592479105129619 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was so good that I'm not sure I would buy again - ate it way too fast!!

yummmm

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wish the jar was twice as big

It has a good taste

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this and I like that the oil doesn't separate. You can make your own healty chocolate by adding cocoa and honey or stevia.

1 2