waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its very oily and it taste like oil not hazelnut, i will never buy this product again

Extremely smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stone grinding makes this butter extremely smooth - and thin. Compared to almond butter, the mouthfeel is much less chalky. The hazelnut taste is quite intense, borderline bitter, probably because of ground skins, but acceptable if you spread it thin.

Dastony Hazelnut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! My new addiction. Wish it came in larger jars. I've always loved the taste of hazelnuts, and it's been hard to find hazelnut butter. Always before I've gotten the roasted kind, but this is better. Be prepared for its thin consistency, which is fine with me, but wouldn't work if you're planning to spread it in a thick layer like you could with almond or peanut butter.

It has a good taste

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this and I like that the oil doesn't separate. You can make your own healty chocolate by adding cocoa and honey or stevia.

Very.. oily?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy and very, very "oily", not what I am used to, maybe it´s normal in the U.S.? But it´s good, not that much taste though, maybe it´s because of the consistency?

Runny consistency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is pleasant and fresh, but the consistency is unusually runny for a nut butter. I wonder if they mixed water into it. It runs even when I scoop it out with a spoon; let me not even try with a butter knife cos I don't get anything if I do! And when I put it on my rice cakes, it flows all over and makes a mess. I'd had good experiences with iHerb products thus far. It's not easy finding a hazelnut butter without chocolate and the flavour is fine. So I'd buy this again if the consistency was right.

Very runny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good hazelnut flavor but very runny butter, not like other butters.

Very little hazelnut taste;-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The igredient is great- just hazelnuts, but the product does not convey warm and wounderful taste and it has very thin, runny texture. Will not buy it again.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ordered this the second time, husband loves it!

1 2