Good and Earthy

Posted by 5069589124426428316 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have seen some reviews about this Sunflower Seed butter being runny and grainy tasting. I will admit that it is both of these things. However, I don't mind it one bit. The earthy taste just proves to me that it's natural and I love it. If you are looking for chemical filled creamy, thick nut butter like JIF then this product is not for you. However, if you like natural tasting seed/nut butters then I would highly recommend this product.

Unique taste

Posted by 5174964609355262602 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating Dastony nut/seed butters for more than a year now because they're raw, for the benefit of being sprouted, and because each taste as if eating the actual nut or seed from your hand. I enjoy the seed's pure, unique and clean flavor. (Other commercial sunflower seed butters can taste near close to peanut butter, I deduct from being somewhat masked by the addition of a different oil stirred in.) However, in receiving my latest shipment, I was stunned to see Dastony change to PLASTIC containers; this does NOT match my ideal, nor does it seem to align with the pureness of the product content.

Yum with lots of health benefits

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to eat, rather than chewing lots of sunflower seeds. Many healthy vitamins in sunflower seeds. Thank you to Dasony for a great pure product !!! No refined sugar, vegan, cruelty free!!

Very fresh-tasting!

Posted by 5275592479105129619 on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes nuts/nut butters don't taste fresh, but this one definitely does! I would definitely order this again. Sunflower butter is not quite as delicious to me on its own as peanut butter or almond butter, but this is still wonderful. Great thick texture.

Very good

Posted by Hizerom on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sunflower seed butter tastes just like sunflower seeds. I like to add a little bit of salt and cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil. Yum!

Nice in savoury dishes

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is pricey, because it's laborious to make. It works well if you want to make a nut free pesto, or a simple salad dressing. I wasn't a fan of it on its own though.

Sunflower goodness

Posted by 5057042197736276574 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely loved this butter, the only one sprouted and without the addition of nasty vegetable oils. I love its liquid texture which makes easier drizzle and I highly recommend its seller for the prompt delivery T.Tolson

Loved it

Posted by 4632034145135472514 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really yummy! Added a bit of real salt and raw honey and it is the perfect treat!

very good

Posted by 4981225071447531845 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i'd love to order it again

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1028577 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! I use it on toast and on apple pieces and a scoop in smoothies - perfect for everything :-)

1 2