Help

Great alternative!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to regular pasta. Love that it is gluten free but has the same taste and consistency as any other angel hair. Will definitely purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent recommend highly

I thought angel hair is thinner than this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but maybe not.

Nice for a Change!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat a lot of rice and I find the Angel Hair, plust the golden flax is a pleasant change. Quick and easy to use and allergy friendly.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cooks quickly and is very good.

Finally a good gluten free pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, and if you rinse it thoroughly in cold water as they direct, it doesn't get sticky at all. My dear old Dad didn't even notice it was different than usual. :-)

angel hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

long pasta breaks after cooking

Not the best we have had

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THis was disappointing. We have tried several gluten free pastas. This one tends to stick if you don't stir it almost constantly. And it takes a long time to cook.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Texture and taste aren't bad

Pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very important to rinse in water well after cooking and even so it has a different texture in mouth than normal wheat pasta, not bad just different. More al-dente than wheat pastas. Great flavor as oppossed to blandness of wheat pastas. Reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the small weight of each bag as I would prefer a 1 pound package or larger and this is 1/2 pound pack so I have to remember to order 2 if I'm feeding my usual group.

1 2