I love this!

Posted by enilorak on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this product is so great! I love it! I have bought a few body lotions on iHerb before, but this one is the best so far. Makes my skin very soft and it's very moisturizing.

Inexpensive and does the job!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells great, rubs in easily and is inexpensive for an organic body lotion. I use it on my face too and it doesn't cause any issues.

...

Posted by deimiane on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got it just today, but I already can praise it's wonderful smell and consistency. Applied a little bit on my hands and liked the results. Recommended!

Wonderful lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The combination of great ingredients and smell of this lotion makes it addicting...it is wonderful!

Mrs LJP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS NATURAL PRODUCT. IT SMELLS GREAT TOO.

Deep Steep is an amazing line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is so effective and so pure, I love that it has only ingredients I fully approve of. This one is very fruity smelling (actually kind of smells like a creamcycle), so if you don't like the fruity smells you might want another fragrance. I'm don't typically go for the fruity, but I was up for the change. It is a little pricey, so I use Every Day Shae as my primary body lotion and this one as a treat and for my hands. I'm very happy to have Deep Steep.

I love deep steep!

Posted by Tonjiz on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love deep steep products, they have no chemicals or bad ingrediens. This body lotion is so light and easy to rub on to your skin. It doesn't leave your skin sticky or anything. I looooove the smell! It smells sweet like candy, and fruity!

Smells like orange cream popsicle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I received this package within 3 days after ordering! Thanks iHerb.com! It has a creamy orangy smell. Not really refreshening as you would suggest from tangerine-melon. More a warmer cosier scent than refreshing if that makes sense. Better than expected! It smells sweet but at the same time not overpowering. Very light and subtle. It has more of a light texture but moisturising enough for normal skin. I can see it beeing not moisturising enough for dry skin though. I will definitely order the body butter for the winter! Love it so much.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, and is perfect during summertime. In wintertime i would want this in their body butter version!

sickly-sweet, badly soaks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Firstly smell. It is too sweet, I don't like that but not so bad. Then, soaking: it takes some time to rub it into skin. But moisturising is done good. So it deserves 3 from my point of view.

1 2 3