Great Body Wash!

Posted by Reviewer2307265 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use Deep Steep brand lotion already and wanted to try their body wash. It is very important to me to use cosmetic products that are natural and healthy. I have tried many products, like Dr. Bronner's Castille soaps and other natural washes. I really prefer this product because it has a real body wash texture, not oily or watery. BEST natural fragrance ever! You know you can trust Deep Steep to use good ingredients and make a lovely product to use.

Love it!

Posted by serjandsveta on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Deep Steep, Organic Body Wash, Grapefruit - Bergamot, 8 fl oz (237 ml), and then I wanted to try a different one, which is Tangerine-Melon! AND it's MY FAVORITE! I love it! It's not that liquid as Grapefruit-Bergamont, and smells wonderful! You won't regret it :))

Mrs LJP

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BODY WASH.

Deep Steep Body Wash

Posted by WendysRamblings on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for me and now we fight over it. It took many brands to find a body wash that is good for you and makes you feel clean. This is it. Oh, and it smells wonderful.

Lathers well but the scent disappears too fast

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This body wash is gentle and lathers very well. And that means quite a lot. The skin feels calm after it. However, the tangerine-melon scent (for the sake of which I bought the product initially)disappears in no time on my skin. I smell it in the tube, a little bit when I start washing and after a minute or less- viola- it is gone. I wish it remained a little longer on my skin than the first few seconds. What's more, it is not easy to squeeze the stuff out of the tube. It is a little bit too jelly for it.

Nice!

Posted by 5761355645675979249 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Comes out from the bottle like jelly, so a few times, it glides of my hands right down to the shower floor. But, i like it anyway! Nice smell, and doesn´t leave my skin feeling dry.

I LOVE IT.........

Posted by Reviewer3240538 on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just wish there was more. It smells fantastic. It has a wonderful lather.

The best scent of all the deep steep body washes.

Posted by 5197666487911146697 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand is the best. I love the fact that the first ingredient is aloe vera so my skin dosen't dry out, I have very dry skin. Even though it does not contain SLS or SLES (which are ingredients I detest) it lathers well. The scent on this is the best of all I have tested! The mix between tangerine and melon is balanced in an excellent way, and not artificial and overpowering, it doesn't linger (which I like).

Love it

Posted by 5633779591256433652 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells so good, the packaging is super cute and it only contains good ingredients. I will buy shower gel from Deep Steep forever!

Nice Natural Shower Gel

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this a lot. Nice fresh doft. Lathers well. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your iHerb experience!

1 2 3 4