terrific bubbles

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product. natural, no sulfates or parabens, doesn't dry out my skin. the scent is subtle but delicious.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1946169 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this Honey Bubble bath. Finally I can have a bath with plenty of bubbles and no residue. It's clean and organic and feels good on my skin leaving me feel very fresh and relaxed. I have tried a lot of bubble baths but none had bubbles last as long as this product. I have a big tub and you only need a little gel to create a sudsy heaven. I love it and plan to buy this as a gift for my daughters.

Take me away!

Posted by 4652159063939412992 on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sudsy, and smells wonderful. Don't need much for a beautiful bath!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Natural product

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good, natural product.

Deep Steep

Posted by Reviewer2248626 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice and the bubbles last a long time. The kids love it.

Wonderful smell of summer

Posted by DadaBarokova on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smells so nice! Because of mint, it is fresh, but also sweet as there is honeydew. And some water melon, too! It smells totally like summer! I guess I never had bubble bath smelling nicer (maybe this is the best smelling cosmetics I ever had!). As for bubbles, it produce lot of them and they are so fluffy, so in this way I´m satisfied. I had bath with this bubble bath and just rinsed it off after half an hour of soaking. So I did not use any shower gel or something and it was totally okey (nor I used any body lotion afterwards and still okey for my skin). I was doing some exercise before the bath and using this bubble bath as only product to wash myself was enough even after all this exercise and sweat (and I swear I trained hard)! I even did not use the shampoo, just soaked my hair a bit and then rinsed it off. I washed my hair just 2 days ago so it was not so messed up, so oily, yet. If my hair was more dirty, this probably won´t be enough, but I totally plan to use this method again - when my hair is not so dirty to be washed, but I want to add a bit of... freshness because they are not even clean. (I do not like to wash my hair really often.) Only one negative I´ve found - the smell don´t stay on skin too long, it disappears just in the bathroom...

Bought for the kids, became mine

Posted by ekstravirgin on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smells wonderful - I originally bought it for the kids, but ended up using it myself - I get the pampering felling!

Bubbles up great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I poured a little bit too much in the first time I used it because some of the reviews said it didn't bubble very well; it totally does the opposite and I had trouble getting rid of them after my bath was done. The smell is fantastic and it makes your skin very soft!

1 2