terrific bubbles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product. natural, no sulfates or parabens, doesn't dry out my skin. the scent is subtle but delicious.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this Honey Bubble bath. Finally I can have a bath with plenty of bubbles and no residue. It's clean and organic and feels good on my skin leaving me feel very fresh and relaxed. I have tried a lot of bubble baths but none had bubbles last as long as this product. I have a big tub and you only need a little gel to create a sudsy heaven. I love it and plan to buy this as a gift for my daughters.

Wonderful smell of summer

Posted by DadaBarokova on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smells so nice! Because of mint, it is fresh, but also sweet as there is honeydew. And some water melon, too! It smells totally like summer! I guess I never had bubble bath smelling nicer (maybe this is the best smelling cosmetics I ever had!). As for bubbles, it produce lot of them and they are so fluffy, so in this way I´m satisfied. I had bath with this bubble bath and just rinsed it off after half an hour of soaking. So I did not use any shower gel or something and it was totally okey (nor I used any body lotion afterwards and still okey for my skin). I was doing some exercise before the bath and using this bubble bath as only product to wash myself was enough even after all this exercise and sweat (and I swear I trained hard)! I even did not use the shampoo, just soaked my hair a bit and then rinsed it off. I washed my hair just 2 days ago so it was not so messed up, so oily, yet. If my hair was more dirty, this probably won´t be enough, but I totally plan to use this method again - when my hair is not so dirty to be washed, but I want to add a bit of... freshness because they are not even clean. (I do not like to wash my hair really often.) Only one negative I´ve found - the smell don´t stay on skin too long, it disappears just in the bathroom...

Take me away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sudsy, and smells wonderful. Don't need much for a beautiful bath!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good, natural product.

Deep Steep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice and the bubbles last a long time. The kids love it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have every product in this line. This bubble bath smells so good and makes your skin so soft.

Bought for the kids, became mine

Posted by ekstravirgin on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smells wonderful - I originally bought it for the kids, but ended up using it myself - I get the pampering felling!

1 2