Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing smell, cleans well! Refill with dr Woods or dr Broners liquid soap and add essential oils of your choice. I often add tea tree and Melissa.

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and it makes your hands feel soft after washing. I really like this stuff, also because there are no chemicals or toxics in it. So I keep on buying this one. It gives a lot of foam with only one pump movement. It feels creamy.

Perfect

Posted by eathealthy on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect soap I have been searching for.....it smells nice and cuts grease and dirt. It dispenses the perfect amount and has a nice consistency. I enjoy using it in the shower too. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Smells great!

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells great! The only problem is we all like it so much it goes very quickly :) half a pump is all you need to wash your hands.

My favorite hand soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful smell, clean hands, and no harsh chemicals. Perfect!

impress your guests

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always feel clean & refreshed. Perfect for the spa like mood in your restroom. Your guest(s) will always feel special for that unfforgettable feeling on their hands. Raina h. Snyder

Didn't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High quality handwash, as I expected, but the mint smell is a little too much like cheap toothpaste.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While the fragrance is tolerable -- strong, but okay a while after your hands have dried, it is much too drying for my hands or for those of my children. The washing experience is pleasant, but the severely dry skin afterward is not. This soap is strictly for my husband's hands only now.

weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells like the disinfectant spray you put on cuts. cleans well though.

Like it Alot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent, my hands doesn't feel dry after using it. The only problem is that we finish it SO FAST... empty within 3 weeks... we are a family of four.

1 2 3 4