Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is THE cure for the common soap! No kidding. It cleans, moisturizes and leaves skin feeling soft. Great blend of natural ingredients with the perfect amount of honeydew & spearmint. So refreshing! We ordered another to put in the guest bathroom too. Try the hand cream, body lotion, body mist and oil spritzer. They are all fantastic! Thank You.

Strong (but good) fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 4-year-old loves washing with this foamy soap. Its fragrance is strong, but pretty good.

Really nice

Posted by Isqua11 on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice smell

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really really REALLY! loved the scent. It is very moisturizing too. I liked it so much, I bought the refills when I'm not even done with this bottle.

excellent for children to wash their hands

Posted by bbchris on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

will buy again!

Refreshing Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved the scent of this soap and it does a good job. I just wish the bottle lasted longer...it goes much more quickly than non-foaming soaps from Deep Steep (and other brands).

Fresh smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very fresh and the foam it doesn't dry out your hands. Will definitely buy it again!

Lathers nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe a bit too sweet smelling for me - I tend to like the more earthy natural smelling hand soaps but it's still nice for a guest bathroom.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Not Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Do Love The Smell Of It But It's Allmost Like It's Dry. Hard To Rub My Hands Together To Wash My Hands.. Allmost Like When You Put Water On Your Hands And Try To Use Baby powder As Soap If That Makes Sense..