Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The ingedients are top notch and the scent pure and uplifting, but I wish the density of the scrubbing particles was greater. I love the cute design though!

I don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it. There are very small scrub particles.

Nice scrub - приятный скраб

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A nice scrub, very refreshing and gives a sense of light coolness. A pleasant smell of menthol. This scrub is good that I bought foot cream of this company too (and cream I like too). Although it seems to me that for the foot it's little weak, I would like more particles scrub, but it is a matter of taste. Despite this, I give it 5 stars. Приятный скраб, освежает и оставляет ощущение лёгкой прохлады. Приятно пахне ментолом. Мне скраб понравился, и я купила крем для ног этой же фирмы (крем тоже хороший). Мне показалось, что скраб немножко "мягковат" и я бы хотела чуть побольше скрабящих частичек, но это дело вкуса. Несмотря на это я ставлю ему 5 звёздочек, он того стоит.

Deliciously wonderful stuff.

Posted by stephd on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the how this scrub works and how it smells! It is truly a candy-like peppermint scent... so yummy. It has a great texture -- creamy and not too scratchy, but scrubby enough to polish my rough wintry legs & feet (oh, and I use it on my elbows too!) It's also moisturizing but not terribly oily on my shower floor. PS: It's great to use before shaving... it banishes scaly legs and it helps me get a closer shave, too. Now I can't wait to try the foot cream... AND I hope iherb decides to carry the Candy Mint Foot Stick at some point too... those three products would make a wonderful gift basket for birthdays or the holidays. :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and makes my legs so smooth for a long time

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Absolutely wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading other reviews I was wary that it wouldn't have enough 'scrubby' power for my feet but it has a very similar texture to the apricot facial scrub I use on my face and sometimes my feet. I used it on my feet slightly damp, not dripping wet so that I could really scrub. It smells like peppermint oreos and feels super minty. Esp paired with their foot cream. My feet feel great. They get so itchy and dry esp in summer, I live in flip flops. Really helped with the dry skin around my toenails which is hard to get with a paddle scrubber.

Posted by YekaterinaKatrin on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good scrub with colling effect

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

good and lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This smell almost as lovely as the foot lotion. It is not the best scrub but it does make the feet softer.

1 2