Smells Divine!

Posted by 4993478588280434190 on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product smells wonderful, and it is really nice and healthy for the skin. My elbows, hands, knees, face just soak it up. The only minor issue is that it's so incredibly soft that I went through almost 1/5 of it already. (I will need more!)

Best for dry skin.

Posted by 4943787369989678033 on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm suffering with dry skin in winter(actually my skin is combination). My skin was like a desert! After I used this awesome thing, my skin turned to normal. It's best for everyone!

Cool

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it to moisturaze my dry skin after the swimming pool. Stick is small and easy fits to my handbag. The smell is soothing and it is good for relaxation.

I like to use it at night.

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

gentle aroma of lavender, a good moisturizer, a wonderful calming scent. I like to use it at night.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1150210 on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! It lasts a long time... easy to use... smells great... keeps my nails and cuticles looking good for my presentations!

Perfect

Posted by 4659677370181314236 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In tube: soft white stick with a sharp, herbal lavender scent (the chamomile is more of an accent). On skin: melts to dry oil on touch, scent becomes subtle and quite soft. Absorbs almost immediately, with light patting. Turns my perma-miserable calves to normal looking skin instantly. I've no idea what the long term effect will be like, but even on short-term relief this outperforms everything. Also, the scent is FANTASTIC. Cute little size that comfortably fits in purse - though I'll have to wait for winter with that, summer temps being what they are.

Delightful Smell

Posted by 4921231640010940242 on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very light in scent, this fluffy creamy moisturiser is the perfect to go size. Since it's in a stick, it's the best thing to pop into my bag when I'm out and about. Easily absorbed and works a treat. Would definitely buy again!

Labios, ojos, etc

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo queria para el contorno del ojo, es grasoso, y lo uso de noche. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

Nice smell but a little greasy

Posted by 5323755735087410988 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but a little greasy

Great fragrance, but too oily

Posted by 5185577920319348978 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand fragrances, but I find this particular moisture stick too oily when applied on skin

1 2 3