Not impressed

Posted by australia on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisture stick smells absolutely amazing! The scent is really strong, but it still smells natural and fresh. Unfortunately, the stick itself is a real disappointment. It doesn't moisturise the skin at all. It only lasts a couple of weeks, because it just melts away on application. NOTE: I think the ingredients have changed since I bought this item (NOV 2010). On the packaging of the stick, the first ingredient listed is "glycine soy oil", followed by fruit oils. I think this is why my product wasn't very moisturising and had a very powerful scent. I think the new formulation would be much more moisturising, due to the oils and butters....

i like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product. Very nice on the lips, a good moisturizer, plus a large amount. I will buy more, but I think this is enough very long time))

love it love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

what can i say.. i just love it. it's always in my bag and I use it everyday!

Too much coconut oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This had way too much coconut oil for me. It clogged my pores and dried out my skin even more. Smell was nice, but a little too perfume-y for me to enjoy. The stick also mashed and melted too easily. I thought it would be a harder, more chapstick-like consistency. I like other things by this brand though.

Too sweet

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell is too sweet for my liking.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good. But i dont like the smell.

Bees Wax :( Not vegan :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not vegan.

great,but soft for summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and natural tangerine, that's excellent. As it is really natural, it is pretty soft,especially for hot summer day. wear off also pretty quickly.

プレゼントに喜ばれます

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

大きさがスティック糊ぐらいなので、持ち運びにもよいし、手足のカサカサだけじゃなく、唇にもよいので、とても便利。私はLavender^Chamomileの香りが一番好きです。

Very very nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stick is fantastic. I had a problem with really dry eyelids which is very unusual for me. I tried everything from coconut oil to rosehip oil etc. This nourishing stick did the trick.

1 2 3 4