Not impressed

Posted by australia on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This moisture stick smells absolutely amazing! The scent is really strong, but it still smells natural and fresh. Unfortunately, the stick itself is a real disappointment. It doesn't moisturise the skin at all. It only lasts a couple of weeks, because it just melts away on application. NOTE: I think the ingredients have changed since I bought this item (NOV 2010). On the packaging of the stick, the first ingredient listed is "glycine soy oil", followed by fruit oils. I think this is why my product wasn't very moisturising and had a very powerful scent. I think the new formulation would be much more moisturising, due to the oils and butters....

i like it!

Posted by Reviewer2849989 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product. Very nice on the lips, a good moisturizer, plus a large amount. I will buy more, but I think this is enough very long time))

love it love it!

Posted by 5390256919892813032 on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

what can i say.. i just love it. it's always in my bag and I use it everyday!

Too much coconut oil!

Posted by 5577926163868063178 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This had way too much coconut oil for me. It clogged my pores and dried out my skin even more. Smell was nice, but a little too perfume-y for me to enjoy. The stick also mashed and melted too easily. I thought it would be a harder, more chapstick-like consistency. I like other things by this brand though.

Too sweet

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell is too sweet for my liking.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep one in the bathroom, one on my bed-stand, one by my computer station; (as a matter of fact, that's where I am right now so I just remoistened my very dry lips). It feels and smells wonderful and is priced way below it's value.

Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2414967 on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for elbows and lips. You get lots and it's really convenient. In a pinch I have even used it to tame my eyebrows. Smells good too!

smooth

Posted by Reviewer2810263 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smooth

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2151137 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best product ever

very good stick

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it very much, it is really big, natural, i like to use it instead of usual balms. The smell is great!

1 2 3