Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying different creams for the past 10 months. More so looking for a good cream for my hands. After buying around 9 different products I've found one I'll be buying again - this one! The ingredients are organic and from what I can see nothing toxic (though am always suspicious of sterates). It sinks into the skin completely and I immediately see improvement in my hands which makes me feel good. I'm finding after daily use my hands are looking rejuvenated, healthy and young. You'd think with shea it could be too greasy but surprisingly this is perfect, sinking in completely and you see how it nourishes the skin. The low price initially made be wonder about the quality, but from what I see it's superior than other more pricey creams I bought previously. I like this cream and happily wanted to write this review. Will be buying again! Thank you to the manufacturer and of course iHerb.

Organic Body Butter

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizes very well, and I like the smell.

body butter

Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a very strong smell, smells like plastic/lemon.. As moisturizer it is only ok..

j aime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hydrate et nourrit tres bien la peau seche et tres seche ."butter"??moi je dirait lotion epaisse.parfum agreable pas trop present.

Still love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I keep ordering this body lotion - I love it for the smell and feel. It's also pretty long lasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizer,absorbs quickly, smell is very light.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

does its job well and smells amazing.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best body butter I've ever tried-love it!

great smell and excellent moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very rich product - even works on feet. A little goes a long way. Wonderful organic ingredients and natural non-perfume, clean smell.

The best shea butter product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be extremely soothing on my skin. I love the fragrance.

1 2 3