Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying different creams for the past 10 months. More so looking for a good cream for my hands. After buying around 9 different products I've found one I'll be buying again - this one! The ingredients are organic and from what I can see nothing toxic (though am always suspicious of sterates). It sinks into the skin completely and I immediately see improvement in my hands which makes me feel good. I'm finding after daily use my hands are looking rejuvenated, healthy and young. You'd think with shea it could be too greasy but surprisingly this is perfect, sinking in completely and you see how it nourishes the skin. The low price initially made be wonder about the quality, but from what I see it's superior than other more pricey creams I bought previously. I like this cream and happily wanted to write this review. Will be buying again! Thank you to the manufacturer and of course iHerb.

Organic Body Butter

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizes very well, and I like the smell.

body butter

Posted by ling76 on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a very strong smell, smells like plastic/lemon.. As moisturizer it is only ok..

Awesome scent, great organic lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1449199 on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This body butter is the most amazing scent and a great price for a non greasy organic lotion! Really makes my skin SO soft and hydrated. The body butter is best for hands, feet and elbows!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2411767 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best body butter I've ever tried-love it!

great smell and excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very rich product - even works on feet. A little goes a long way. Wonderful organic ingredients and natural non-perfume, clean smell.

The best shea butter product

Posted by Reviewer3213529 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be extremely soothing on my skin. I love the fragrance.

Mighty Bergamont

Posted by Reviewer1569345 on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this body butter. It really softens skin and smells great. The fragrence last long and leaves your skin feeling refreshed, not greasey like some of the body butters.

Lovely Scent - good Value!

Posted by ShelleyP on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely, rich body butter and smells wonderful. When I use this I often get comments about how nice I smell. Being a butter, it is quite thick, making it perfect for dry winter skin, dry feet etc.. The ingredients are pretty clean as well compared to a lot of other creams. This product used to be more expensive but is quite reasonable now for 6 oz.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1426494 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion! It moisturizes very well, and smells delicious!

1 2 3