The most amazing scent!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this bubble bath is the most amazing scent ever! Not masculine or feminine, but so clean and fresh. I love it! The shower gel is thicker than the bubble bath but either can be used in the shower.

Fan-friggin-TASTIC!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY I CAN TAKE A BUBBLE BATH WITHOUT BURING & ITCHING!! Okay, that may seem like an excessive amount of capitals, but I have never in my 40 years of life been able to take a bubble bath without my oh-so-sensitive skin burning, itching, and breaking out in a rash. Now I can! Probably because the first ingredient on the list is aloe; I have found a couple of formulas without the Laueths, but they still caused me problems. An additional bonus on this one: HUGE amounts of long-lasting bubble from only a small amount of soap! Will definitely keep buying.

Mild Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to soak in the tub after a long day. The scent is not overpowering. This product is not oil-based so it doesn't float on top of the water. Very refreshing...

Best bubble bath ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im a real bath junkie, I bathe 3-4 times a week and I bought this bubble bath 1 month ago. I love it so much! You just need a tiny tiny amount to get A LOT of foam and its really thicke and lasts for a long time. And your whole bathroom smells like grapefruit, how awesome is that!? :D I Will absolutely buy this again! And it does not irritate your skin in any way and thats important to me because Im allergic to regular soap/shampoo etc. Greetings from Sweden!

Excellent moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent moisture and Rich bubble occurs

Lots of Bubbles_Scent is light_just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this b/c it had more reviews that the other flavors, but I am not a fan. It is OK. Good: lots of bubbles, natural, light- not oily Not so Gd: scent is not ideal, aroma not inviting. It is hard to describe the smell, but Kind of like "old"/ LIME peels. Will Not get this flavor again. May try the rosemary- Mint (or) HoneyDew- Spearmint next time.

The best Bubble bath on iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy this BB for my kids. I wasn't particularly impressed with any of the baby/children's bubble baths. This is natural, smells divine and a little goes a long way. Love it!

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good feeling to know I'm not soaking in chemicals like the Avon bubble bath products. Will keep buying this.

lovely