Good Pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's whole wheat. It's organic. It's tasty. It is cheaper than Whole Foods.

Received damaged pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Received damaged pack, can't taste it :-( what is bad - Not receive response from iHerb about my claim!!! Может и вкусно, но пачка пришла разорванная, пришлось выкинуть, в ответ на жалобу - от iHerb тишина.

You'll be satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so hearty and filling and yummy. I love that they are so pure with only 1 ingredient. I only eat whole wheat pasta when I do eat pasta so I've grown to love the taste.

good pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came out perfect (al dente), using their cooking time. Good texture and healthy.

tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the taste and texture of the pasta. as it is whole wheat pasta, the texture is a little rougher and holds sauces well. toss it with a little organic butter for that extra yum!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish they still had the spaghetti but this is still good for long skinny noodles.

So Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order this pasta every time I place an order on iherb. I never want to run out! It's so tasty. Definitely worth every penny!

Kitchen staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I had it for the first time last night, and I will now keep it in stock.

an excellent whole wheat linguini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this to the DeLallo's whole wheat spaghetti. This is my favorite pasta these days. I suggest serving with a sauce made with freshly sliced & crushed Roma tomatoes.

Parasta kokojyväpastaa

Posted by alennuskoodi on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tämä on parasta koskaan kokeilemaani kokojyväpastaa. Kannattaa ostaa nimenomaan tätä ohutta Linguine-versiota. Spaghetti versiosta tulee hieman limaista koska keittoaika on pidempi.

1 2