Page 1 - Reviews - Denco, Toenail Scissors, 1 Tool - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

i guess alot of people like how this has a long handle so that it’s easier to see exactly what you’re doing, but if you have smaller toes (or hands) it might be a little hard to exert enough strength to cut through the nail. the tip is curved so you wont poke yourself (great detail) + the cutters are sharp so they easily cut through the nail. maybe i just haven’t gotten to know how to use it properly so its just an okay for me

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very easy to use, especially to clip the nails of kids. The blade is sharp, and the tip is slightly curved. the size is convenient.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really recommend this product for purchase. These scissors do a great job. They are perfectly sharpened and work well with rough and thick toenails. I have no regrets i bought them, because i do use them on a regular basis.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

They work so well, much nicer than clippers, you can see exactly what is being cut, and the longer handle makes them easier to reach toes with. Great tool!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Thus far I tried it on one very hard and thick toenail and was very pleased. Will try it soon when I have more time, and I hope it will enable me be my own pedicurist.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Gets at all those difficult toe nail angles, also use for my model ship building to snip off difficult to get at rigging twine with one snip.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I thought these are going to be sharper and easier to use. The blades are thick and not easy to use in your toes. I think there are better 😌

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Simple but easy to use I wish I knew sonner that this is easier than regular townails clipper

Posted on May 16, 2022

Top quality stainless steel sharp toenail scissors. Easy to clean. Great value for money!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Very comfortable to use, and sharp! Just what you need from the toenail scissors