Great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was spending $100's on skincare before I found Derma E. It'd very light on the skin, fragrance free and I even got asked for ID to enter a club after I'd been using it a few weeks (I'm 40). I use with Derma E eye creams

Moisturizing yet lightweight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this eye cream for only a week and already see less of my lines! It is very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I really love this product and the price was great. I usually pay 2 or 3 times the price for other eye creams that don't work as well. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this eye cream is so nice - it's very smooth and thick, so it moisturizes very well. I use it at night before bed, as well as in the morning under makeup (it's great under makeup). I haven't been using it for long enough to notice any difference in the wrinkles around my eyes, but I know that it moisturizes better than the previous product I was using. And the best part: it's vegan.

Great eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream very much. It moisturises the skin and brightens dark under eye sircles. Highly recommend it for mature users.

Okay cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its light and doesn't feel greasy after using. Although can't really see the difference, Good for maintain -moisturise area around the eyes. Reasonable price.

I love this eye cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using the Derma-E Hylauronic + Pycnogenol eye cream before but I just switched to this one because I really want to focus on anti-aging products. It's a wonderful consistency and really keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated. Not sure about preventing any lines yet because I just started using it, but I think it's a great product.

Received the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived in good condition, very silky texture and keeps my under eye moisture all night. Thank You.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great,decrease fine lines!!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good eye cream for night use, eye area looks more refreshed and less tired in the mornings.

Really nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 3 weeks now as the night eye creme for my very eye lids. Moisturizes well.

1 2