Moisturizing yet lightweight

Posted by Reviewer2487651 on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this eye cream for only a week and already see less of my lines! It is very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I really love this product and the price was great. I usually pay 2 or 3 times the price for other eye creams that don't work as well. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this eye cream is so nice - it's very smooth and thick, so it moisturizes very well. I use it at night before bed, as well as in the morning under makeup (it's great under makeup). I haven't been using it for long enough to notice any difference in the wrinkles around my eyes, but I know that it moisturizes better than the previous product I was using. And the best part: it's vegan.

Great product, great price

Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was spending $100's on skincare before I found Derma E. It'd very light on the skin, fragrance free and I even got asked for ID to enter a club after I'd been using it a few weeks (I'm 40). I use with Derma E eye creams

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1998491 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great,decrease fine lines!!!

Great eye cream

Posted by 4854823509890946141 on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream very much. It moisturises the skin and brightens dark under eye sircles. Highly recommend it for mature users.

Really nice product

Posted by Reviewer2654615 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 3 weeks now as the night eye creme for my very eye lids. Moisturizes well.

so so

Posted by Reviewer3160178 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i use it for a month but seems doesn't work on me!

I love this eye cream!

Posted by Reviewer1114250 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was using the Derma-E Hylauronic + Pycnogenol eye cream before but I just switched to this one because I really want to focus on anti-aging products. It's a wonderful consistency and really keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated. Not sure about preventing any lines yet because I just started using it, but I think it's a great product.

Eyes wide open(I hope)

Posted by Reviewer2237766 on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic eye cream...soothing and Fresh feeling...waiting a couple of months to see if I look younger!!

Eyelicious

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Derma E Age-Defying line (night, day, & eye cremes) are my favorite as far as ingredients, texture, scent, and results.

1 2