Smells VERY strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Given how perfume-y this lotion is (and how most other derma E products are not scented, or are advertised as scented if they do contain perfumes)there should have been a warning or at least a description including this information. I simply cannot wear it. I have no idea what it might do for my hands because the scent makes me dizzy.

Very good hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream really helps smooth out the fine lines on the tops of my hands that have been forming from the aging processs. I wish I had found this in time for last winter when my other creams didn't keep moisturizing like this one does. It's a good idea to use at bed time so that it will have all night to work before you have to wash your hands again. I love how it is fairly non-greasy once it absorbs, and the fragrance is nice and clean-smelling; something like mango and flowers, but not too sweet or strong. It's a very good cream overall.

Pleasant scent and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the soft texture - absorbs easily into skin and does not leave any sticky feeling. After 2 weeks of nightly use before bed-time, no visible softening of the cuticles yet. Leave hands well-moisturised though. :)

The jury is still out

Posted by DinaB123 on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say that I've noticed any visible results although I've been using it for over a year...

Derma E, Hand creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love gardening and this cream helps me to keep my hands smooth.

Great hand creme!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helps get rid of dryness and with repeated use completely eradicates it!

This surprised me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best I have tried before. A little goes a long way. The scent was too strong but I love it anyway.Beautiful hands in seconds.

Stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't imagine how anyone would like this smell. But even without the strong stink, my hands feel dry again after about 15 minutes. I love Derma E face products, but Madre Labs argan oil hand cream is way better. I won't buy again.

Smells nice like a bubble gum but mild. Good absorption.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smell nice like bubble gum but not that strong. The absorption is OK. It does moisturised your skin and stay moisturised for quite a long period. Slightly sticky but bearable. However, keep using daily. Don't skip. Else your hands feels dry again. Good to use in the cold office environment. I recommend it.

moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is moisturizing, just great for my dry hands. Absorb fast too. If you have dry hands like mine, where the skin tends to peel around the fingernails, try this one. It works for me. And the price is acceptable too.