Best eye cream I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really reduces puffiness and wrinkles, not oily or greasy.

Gentle

Posted by DinaB123 on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle with a slight tightening action. For those who may need to build up collagen beheath the skin surface, using this gell is not enough.

GREAT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This eye gel is GREAT--I love it! It is very soothing and great under eye make up. I use it morning and night--it dries quickly and gets rid of puffiness FAST! It also firms up eyelids!

Nice gel but not happy with expiry date

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is great, I love the light gel texture, not sticky and soothes the eye area well but does not help much with puffiness. I purchased this product many times before and only this time did I receive two which I ordered with an expiry the month later. So I have no idea how to finish two tubes within a month! Please do not send out products that has a soon to expire date that was shown differently in the description.

good quality/price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of eye gel/creams and this one is one of the best and the price is very good. I couldn't notice if it works against wrinkles yet, but I see my undereye more relaxed. It is not sticky, that for me is very important.

Light and easily absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about 2 months+. Like that it is absorbed quickly and non greasy or heavy unlike creams. Skin feels smoother in the morning after i apply the night before. Can't tell if the fine lines under my eye have lessened though. But definitely a keeper for me as i like that it is organic, and cos' I never like creams.

VERY SENSITIVE EYES

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is not available in UK so delighted to find it in USA and on a website willing to ship to UK. Its worth paying any import duty applicable on arrival in UK. Luxury and excellent product for very sentive eyes because I have Glaucoma.

Eye Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice eye gel perfect for soothing your eye after cleansing.It has a cooling effect and I enjoyed the new smoothness of my eye area.Thank you for the great products available at you site.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for about 3 weeks now, so far can't tell any difference.

Quite Good for young skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since it's gel in texture, it's very soothing and light. Still it's quite hydrating and I can see my eye contour gets smoother and lighter. Love its light non-irritating scent.

1 2 3 4