not very moisturizing

Posted by beautiful on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unforunately, this creme is not not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. It is very light and leaves my skin rather dry. Smells good. I think it will be great for hot summer months, but not for cold weather.

ok for the price

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used derma e products before but needed something a bit more moisturizing than the cream with vit c and dmae. it feels and smells good but makes my makeup look cakey when i wear it in the daytime. works well at night on my sensitive skin with no breakouts. not too greasy. like it ok. big jar, so i'm using it on my elbows etc. good for the price i guess.

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer2096603 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This creme is not as thick as I would have liked it to be but it is moisturizing and feels and smells really good.

Really good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2912092 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream leave my skin soft and not greasy. It renews my skin at night, and if I have some acnes the cream make it fade faster. Can be used by the whole family, no parabens, perfume and not tested on animals. It's a shame that the sale of this cream has been discontinued.

ззззз

Posted by Reviewer1569476 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

a good cream with good composition

Posted by Reviewer3220659 on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

хороший крем с хорошим составом. Большая банка, можно использовать для тела. a good cream with good composition. Most of the bank, can be used for the body.

GREAT moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No parabens!!! Love it....not really smelly either. Please always keep this on your site along with the rest of Derma E's products

goes on nicely!

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and dry skin, so this product is very nice and is not too thick. Smells clean and refreshing. I would buy again.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer2453623 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I liked this cream a lot. Good company, non-animal tested, gentle and moisturizing. Good price too.