Best cream around!!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only cream that I've tried, (and I've tried a lot!) that really works! It's amazing! It does retexturize the skin, and evens out discolourations and wipes out blemishes. It contains the Perricone formula, at a fraction of a price. I use it under make up too and my make up seems more even. I have recommended this cream to all my friends and my mum and they are all very happy with it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

On My Second Jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I bought this product because it's vegan, it has 1% alpha lipoic acid and contains C-Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate). Please note: Your creams should have C-Ester not Ester-C. They are not the same thing. I apply it every morning. I cleanse my face, apply derma e AHA liberally over face and neck, and then apply derma e alpha lipoic, c-ester, dmae cream liberally. My skin is clear. No more breakouts. No more foundation. My face glows. Thank You Dr. Perricone!

Bye bye wrinkles!!! It realy does work!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has not been overnite, but I can honestly say that this cream works, it feels nice and has DRAMATICALLY reduced the lines that I have noticed around my eyes, nose and above my lips. I was considering buying one of those machines that exercise the face muscles, then i read a best selling book recommending a cream that cost a fortune, so found this cream on the internet with the same ingredients for 1/8th of the price and had it shipped to the UK. I am going to order quite a few more and recommend to my friends. And you dont need very much so it will last! Amazing stuff!!!!

Finally my rough skin is soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very difficult skin. I've always had extremely oily skin and over the last 2 years, it's also become rough, leathery and dry. Can you imagine it! I never know whether to use products for oily or dry skin. I've tried many different creams, including Shiseido, Olay, Clinique etc. and they didn't work at all. This cream really works! The biggest difference is how SOFT my skin feels. I keep running my finger across my cheek just to feel it! But the cream is not heavy at all. I put it on and and it's instantly absorbed, which is perfect for the oilyness problem. Love this product and have recommended it to anyone that will listen.

not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it got dimeticone a form of silicone thats why alot of people think it makes your skin smooth for my skin it creates more oil since silicone traps skin from breathing.

BEST FACIAL CREAM ANYWHERE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ladies, I started using this cream after research showed that DMAE could tone facial skin. It really works! 20 minutes after you apply it, your skin is tighter and more toned and only gets better with time. It is non-greasy and non-fragranced. Makeup goes on great over it. Also the alpha lipoic acid and vitamin c make your skin glow. Believe me, I've tried products 3 times as much and this is the best of the best! You'll love it.

Cheaper alternative to Dr. Perricone's moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened it, I was seriously tempted to throw it in the bin straight away. The smell was horrendous and very strong, while the consistency seemed uneven and the colour off (very light brown). However, puzzled by all the good reviews I decided to give it a go for a few days, and boy am I glad I did! It applies nicely and sets quickly, while the awful smell fades in minutes. My oily skin feels soft and moisturised, without being greasy. It appears to even out my tone significantly and has smoothed the lines on my forhead. In the past few weeks, I 've gotten many compliments for my skin. This has not happened to me in the past! People ask me if I sleep more, because I look fresh and rested. Note: Do not use too much, because it could break you out in the beginning. Just a dab on each cheek and one on the forehead is more than enough.

Your skin will thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've stopped using all the high-end products like Dior after I've come across this one. I'm 28 and been using this cream for only 2 mths, then there are ppl asking me what makeup I'm wearing when I'm actually not wearing any. I apply it at night Consistently and now my face has never looked better. It glows, is brightened, younger, and with reduced pores & smile lines. It truly is an excellent product for any women at any age.

I wanted to love this...but the smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this and used it only once. First, the positive. I really could feel an immediate positive change in my skin tone--the cream was light, but my skin felt almost tighter, but not dry. I used it along with the matching serum. Even though it felt like it would be great for my skin, I had to wash it off within about 15 minutes because of the perfumey smell. It has a chemical/synthetic floral type fragrance, which I really have a hard time with. I am sensitive to synthetic perfumes and within a few minutes of application I began to taste it--that's always a clue for me! I emailed the company and asked them to please either remove the fragrance altogether, or replace it with something 100% natural. Until then, I will have to keep looking for something else.

excellent

Posted by AthinaT on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent moisturizing properties, very emmolient, very easily absorbed, doesn't leave my skin shiny, my skin feels smooth and comfortable all day, makeup is applied comfortably and easily. i've only been using it for one week, so i do not know the long-term effects, but my demanding mid-40s skin is extremely satisfied so far. the price is unbelievably low for its supreme quality. five stars to iHerb as well, for the overall service, very highly recommended. i will definitely return as as customer.