Help

This I love!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Soft and nice, smells good. Leaves my shiny and acne skin with a very even skintone despite the scars. Now I finally can go thorugh the day without foundation, because this cleanser and the cream in the same productline is actually erasing my acne scars!!

A little too dry for me.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse(breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.

I will buy it again

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the way it cleans my skin - and skin is not dry after cleaning

Liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin but can sometimes leave it a bit tight.

Cleans n non drying

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really leaves yr face comfortably clean without the dry or stretched feel N it's so economical s u only need half a pump / which is sufficient if no make up It doesn't lathers up a lot- though w yr eyes closed u won't know - cos it feels like it's lathering / which is great

Use a little goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser it take makeup off without drying my skin out.

Feeling of Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great feeling of cleaning.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses well. Leaves skin soft and supple.