Thoroughly impressed!

Posted by ZenMama on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product! I have combination skin that has slight signs of aging and can be prone to acne during pms. I can use this product continually and it always improves the look and texture of my skin. I've tried many, many natural and mainstream products and have not found anything that compares to the results I see with this!

Just like SSC C-Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great substitute for an HSN brand that is quite a bit more expensive. The serum goes on clear and feels a little slimy. Has a slight skin-tightening sensation once dry. Works well under moisturizer and makeup.

Great for oily skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He has oily skin and this serum drys so fast and it doesn´t leave any film on the skin. You can also use it under the cream if you have dry skin.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for it has a very nice smell and excellent price too! I've seen the difference in just two weeks. I will order again!

bad!

Posted by shcbella on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gel is not absorbed, but remains on the face with adhesive tape. moisturizer on it is not smeared.

A gel-like serum

Posted by bananadasha on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hated this serum as it balled up every time i tried to apply any cream on it. It balled up when I used foundation or pressed powder on it. But now I apply it in the evening and when I wake up in the morning I see that my skin is fresh and my skintone is even. If your skin is combination and sensitive it'll love this serum. It helps keep skin blemish-free for a long time.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works, my oily skin feels and looks much more healthier

Great new product line!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As my skin is aging I knew I wanted organic and holistic products. i love iHerb just for that reason. I will be ordering more products like these in the not too distant future!! Price and SUPER FAST service is a plus with iHerb. Thanks guys!!

Nice improvement of acne-prone skin tone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has made a positive difference in my daughter's skin tone. It is smoother and less prone to breaking out. Although the description says it works for an oil-free moisturizer for oily skin, she finds it still is not quite enough on its own.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this serum. Absorbs easily and not at all oily. Love it.

1 2 3 4