Thoroughly impressed!

Posted by ZenMama on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this product! I have combination skin that has slight signs of aging and can be prone to acne during pms. I can use this product continually and it always improves the look and texture of my skin. I've tried many, many natural and mainstream products and have not found anything that compares to the results I see with this!

Just like SSC C-Serum

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great substitute for an HSN brand that is quite a bit more expensive. The serum goes on clear and feels a little slimy. Has a slight skin-tightening sensation once dry. Works well under moisturizer and makeup.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1213263 on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for it has a very nice smell and excellent price too! I've seen the difference in just two weeks. I will order again!

Great for oily skin!

Posted by Reviewer2298032 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He has oily skin and this serum drys so fast and it doesn´t leave any film on the skin. You can also use it under the cream if you have dry skin.

Great serum!

Posted by Reviewer3210901 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does improve the texture and glow of your skin. Highly recommended to those with aging skin or those with oily skin who just need a light moisturizer.

Works Fast

Posted by Reviewer2452603 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed at how quickly this product worked.

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This makes skin feel wonderful & nourished. I use under moisturizer. Would buy again - good price and as always, excellent service from your company.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this serum. Absorbs easily and not at all oily. Love it.

Nice improvement of acne-prone skin tone

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has made a positive difference in my daughter's skin tone. It is smoother and less prone to breaking out. Although the description says it works for an oil-free moisturizer for oily skin, she finds it still is not quite enough on its own.

Great new product line!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2401467 on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As my skin is aging I knew I wanted organic and holistic products. i love iHerb just for that reason. I will be ordering more products like these in the not too distant future!! Price and SUPER FAST service is a plus with iHerb. Thanks guys!!

1 2 3 4