Good Moisturizer For Combination Skin

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a clear, none greasy, gel like texture. Seems pleasant without being too overpowering. Good moisturizer for combination oily skin. I didn't notice any brightening effects. Once opened, advisable to finish the product within 6 months as the consistency seems to change if you don't use it for too long. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

NIce but no visible results yet

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the look and feel of the serum - light and not greasy, with no color - but haven't seen any fading of spots or brightening effect yet, after nearly a whole bottle.

derme E, evenly radiant brightening serum with vitamin c

Posted by 5450522539784413786 on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dark spots on my face. I bought this serum hoping it would help me after reading all it,s claims. But I haven't seen any results in reducing my dark spots. However it does moisturize my face .evened out my skin tone abit,.... didn't break me out.

Love this serum

Posted by Reviewer1167877 on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The serum is light and non-greasy, it absorbs almost immediately and feels great on the skin. I love the pump bottle it comes in too, the pump is firm (but not overly so) and gives you great control over the amount of product you want to come out. I used this with an exfoliation routine and have seen a gradual brightening and evening out of my skintone, with some stubborn red marks fading. Will probably try the Evenly Radiant Creme in the near future too.

Radiant serum

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Light gel with vitamin C. Does not irritate the skin, has a composition of many vitamins. Brightens, hydrates the skin and acts beneficially. I have combination skin.

Muy buenos componentes

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tiene muy buenos componentes. *********** **************** Si te ayude con esta revision, marca SI, abajo, y para más opiniones ve a mi nick

Best facial serum at an affordable price!

Posted by 5568387868040718819 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am so done with expensive branded facial serum. This facial serum keeps my face matt for hours and within a week I could see a visible difference in my skin tone

LOVE DERMA E BEST VALUE SERUM

Posted by 4958802731681861326 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i swear this is a super good value serum and it works incredibly well!!! I have a lot of pigmentations, but after using this for about 2 weeks, i noticed a small change in the shade of the pigmentation! It will prob tak awhile to fade the entire pigmentaiotn, but so far its doing well. Will continue to purchase other serums! Really love Derma E :)

Great

Posted by 5755062324928382646 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought this serum because of the ridiculously perfect ingredient list and I was not disappointed! never heard of Derma E before but I will be repurchasing this serum and others of their brand. well done

Okay

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not brightening that I could tell

1 2 3