Best Ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this mask. It goes straight to work healing nasty blemishes and giving your skin a beautiful glow when followed by a nourishing moisturiser. When I first put this mask on and washed it off I nearly had a heart attack, my face was red and I thought oh my God I have had the worst reaction. What I then realised is that I had been out all day and it had brought my sunburn to the surface and was actually healing my skin. I spend thousands on beauty products every year but this superbly priced, amazing mask leaves the most expensive for dead. I highly recommend it.

Great deal

Posted by DinaB123 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This mask not only cleans, it also tightens and lifts the skin. Make sure to keep a serene expression while having it on and all your frown lines will be gone in 10- minutes.

Очень нравится! I love it!

Posted by Shpulka on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Маска мне очень нравится - пахнет тропическими фруктами, похоже на ананас. Гладкая структура, легко наносится, слегка пощипывает первые 30 секунд - энзимы работают. Отлично чистит кожу! Обязательно буду брать еще! I love this mask - it smells of tropical fruits like pineapple. Smooth texture, easy to apply, gently pinches the first 30 seconds - the enzymes work. Good clear skin! Of course I will buy more!

Good. not too dry after use.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Great!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This mask I liked the most! A feeling that the skin is breathing! Very good cleans and tightens the skin. I will order more!

Very nice for acne

Posted by filmoyster on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps calm my skin and shrink pores.

enzyme mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

feels cool then dries up like a clay mask i liked it

strong but good

Posted by DesertRatonga on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this only 4 times since i got it because it is pretty strong stuff, it smells delicious and it did do a good job of smoothing my complexion. People with sensitive skin may not love it, and i would be careful around eye area. i would suggest it to my friends.

Pretty good exfoliant mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am impressed with the quality of this product, i really like it and will keep using.

I love it!

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this mask. I have combination skin with oily T-line and this mask does wonders for the oily parts. I use it 2-3 times a week and it really helps balance the skin oil production.