Good Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like how this removes my makeup but I wish it had more than just 1% glycolic acid. I will be looking for something with a higher percentage.

not for chemical sensitive people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this facial cleanser thinking that it's all natural. I have multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and have to use only pure, natural ingredients. I used it on my face and had immediate reaction and started to get sick. I was very disappointed. I would not recommend this to someone with chemical sensitivities.

Great Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really a top notch product , my skin has already got a glow in addtion to it looking even toned.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser works great for it!

Very pleased!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing price for a really great product. All the ingredients are good for my skin and I hardly need a moisturizr. Makes my face soft and smooth. I would strongly recommend it :)

Excellent product fabulous price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read about using a cleanser with glycolic acid and I am delighted with this product. It cleans well, leaves my skin feeling smooth but not taut or dry. Better yet when I use a toner afterward, I don't have makeup that wouldn't come off with the cleanser as I have had with other products. I do not have particularly sensitive skin and had no issues with redness or tingling. I will buy this again

Exfoliating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product leaves my skin really smooth and helps to unclog my pores.

breakout!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this based on all the great reviews. I have acne prone, combo/oily but dehydrated skin (40+yrs old). Although it is very gentle and not irritating, everytime I use it, I break out with horrible acne!

Happy!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this facial cleanser. I was surprised by how moisturized my skin feels after I have washed my face with this, rather than leaving it tight and dry like other cleansers tend to do, which is a big plus. I use this in combination with the Derma E Cleansing Enzyme Mask which I also recently started using and my skin has improved a lot (especially due to the mask I think). I have acne prone skin and feel like this cleanser works great for me.

Derma E Glycolic Facial Cleanser