Moisturising and Super Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

True that it smells a bit strange with its original mixture smell. However, it is fine as you'll only notice the smell putting your skin really close to your nose. Otherwise, you just feel that you've applied a total scent-free milky lotion. It's wonderful for me as I have a very sensitive nose.

I love this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is perfect. It is fragrance free and absorbs quickly.

Great Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product several months ago and I am pleased with the results. It moisturizes my dry skin and is light and non greasy. It is nice to find a product that works on older skin and is not heavily scented.

Excellent value for the money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best moisturizer I have ever used. Buy it before the cost goes 'sky high'.

Love Derma e

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of derma e products--I trust the company and the quality of ingredients they use. The body lotions are no exception.

Smells weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is no added fragrance in this lotion, but with the weird raw chemical smell, I wish I had gone for the version that had fragrance. Minus one star for that. I removed another star because it was not moisturizing enough for my really dry hands, which is what I bought this product for (I don't use this for the body, so I can't say how well it works for that, but I wouldn't use this for the body because of the smell anyways). I'm disappointed because the ingredients are fantastic. Won't buy again.

average,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it isn't great, but acceptable quality. texture of the cream is maybe too hard. it doesn't smoothly soaked into the skin

Very nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really emollient and has a very faint smell. Makes skin really soft and the moisture lasts for almost 2 days. The only thing I can complain about is that the pump broke during shipping, I know it's not iHerb fault but still... it's difficult to use now.

Skin health

Posted by Crotchetymama on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skin is the biggest organ of your body, they say. Well, this cream is great. I goes on clean and doesn't make me feel hot when it is muggy and miserable in the summer. it feels nice. It keeps my legs comfortable in the winter winds. Good stuff!

worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a really good product at a good price. this lotion makes my skin so smooth and younger looking. i wish it didnt have dimithicone in it so,but it has other really good ingredients in it so i will be purchasing again. thanks i herb.

1 2 3