Moisturising and Super Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

True that it smells a bit strange with its original mixture smell. However, it is fine as you'll only notice the smell putting your skin really close to your nose. Otherwise, you just feel that you've applied a total scent-free milky lotion. It's wonderful for me as I have a very sensitive nose.

Great Hand and Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1258681 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product several months ago and I am pleased with the results. It moisturizes my dry skin and is light and non greasy. It is nice to find a product that works on older skin and is not heavily scented.

I love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1920842 on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is perfect. It is fragrance free and absorbs quickly.

Love Derma e

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of derma e products--I trust the company and the quality of ingredients they use. The body lotions are no exception.

Excellent value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best moisturizer I have ever used. Buy it before the cost goes 'sky high'.

Smells weird

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is no added fragrance in this lotion, but with the weird raw chemical smell, I wish I had gone for the version that had fragrance. Minus one star for that. I removed another star because it was not moisturizing enough for my really dry hands, which is what I bought this product for (I don't use this for the body, so I can't say how well it works for that, but I wouldn't use this for the body because of the smell anyways). I'm disappointed because the ingredients are fantastic. Won't buy again.

average,

Posted by Reviewer1563404 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it isn't great, but acceptable quality. texture of the cream is maybe too hard. it doesn't smoothly soaked into the skin

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is the best it's fragrance free it's non irritating and has anti aging ingredients. I am so happy iherb carries it.

I LIKE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin. I can't use any harsh ingredients, including fragrances in my toiletries. I like the consistency too. Doesn't take forever to rub in as some more watery products do.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2075220 on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have one at my night table so its the last thing I use before I go to bed:) And one in the bathroom...

1 2 3