Great for itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes get really itchy to the point it is hard to sleep. I tried prescription mediation, but that makes me really dopey, and who can do that in the morning. Over-the-counter itch creams did nothing. Derma E will knock out the itch. This is the best stuff ever. Sometimes I have to apply twice a day, but who cares. The only downside is the tea tree oil is very strong smelling, but not bad. Also worked on a chronic rash that pops up every so often on my hip.

Only product to work on chronic rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used numerous non-prescription skin products on a chronic rash I've had for years--which I believe to be fungal--and this is the only product to actually make a difference, though I think it will take some time to completely get rid of the problem.

Didn't help

Posted by funkydharma on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dermographism and I was looking for something to stop the itch. This wasn't the stuff for me, but have given to my partner who often gets athlete's foot.

Soothing Effect on Dry Itchy Skin

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mum loves this lotion. She uses it to stop itchy heat rash and rash on her legs due to dryness. She likes the scent and soothing effect. The pump bottle is effective and convenient. She has recommended this to her friends and relatives.

Better than Sarna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. I use it on my legs and it definitely makes my legs stop getting so itchy instantly.

Relief but not solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from A-topic dermatitis for over 35 years. The last 10 have been miserable. Derma E, Itch does relieve it for awhile. It is not greasy or heavy. It smells like Tea Tree, refreshing.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and works fairly well. I have to reapply it frequently for my eczema. Not greasy which is great!

Good for scaly, itchy scalp, and bed bugs on the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was a little skeptical, but for this I just experienced nice result so far, I have a itchy, and sometimes scaly scalp issue for a couple of months ago, even, getting those corticoides, hydrocortisone ointement it does not go away. 3 days ago I have started using this along with (desert essence therapeutic shampoo) indeed I do have to continue further to clear out this problem, I could say it feels good so far that mites bites stopped as well. It sucks!!! I recommend these 2 products, and definetly you will be relieved.

Works wonderfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am hypothyroid and have very dry skin that gets itchy sometimes. This really helps sooth the itch and moisturizes my legs. However, it does have a strong herbal smell so I don't put it on unless I am staying home.

Very GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good lotion for problem skin. I cleaned my face from acne with help this lotion