Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a week, and I really like it. A little goes a long way. It's light and non-greasy, but you can really feel the extra moisture it gives your lips.

Lip Repair that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use to suffer from dry lips and no longer since using this twice daily. Amazing how so little needs to be applied.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

moisturising for lips. prevents chapped lips.

Better than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was not impressed with this creme in the very beginning. But after continuing to use, I have noticed a difference. Don't know if I will reorder again.

Wonderful Lip Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Lip cream really works, my lips get dry easily and they often crack tried many brands this one is great. Only downside, I really wish the applicator was curved for your lip.

Lip Repair Creme not just for lips..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well as an eye cream or a face moisturizer. Antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients are present, making this a cut above the average lip product. Worth checking out!

Recommended

Posted by sarareviews on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I apply the lip creme at night, I notice that it prevents chapped lips and also makes them appear soft and plump( looks like it softens the natural lines on your lips...) I've noticed all this results on the first week of use... The ingredients list is really impressive (with and those vitamins and repairing agents) I think it works, I don't know about the long term effects (I've been using it for a month) If you want your lips to look better, this is the right product for you!

Quite a surprise.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I saw the cream coming out of the tube I thought, "This is not gonna work on the lips." But much to my surprise it works great. Has a very lasting moisturizing effect.

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this lip repair cream works on first application! although the cream takes time to be absorbed into the lips but it does keeps your lips hydrated and line free. will keep on using!

!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice texture, very soft and light which not disturbing, not scented, making lips smooth and moisture, so very great for my chapped damaged lips:)

1 2