Best scrub!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Effective yet gentle

Posted by DinaB123 on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This scrub has fine consistency. With added water it is almost creamy. Make sure to follow up with recovery serum.

Super Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really like the fine granuals in this. Face stings a bit upon first using, but feels very smooth and clean when done (just don't bear down too hard when scrubbing). I follow up with toner and the Derma E, Microdermabrasion Recovery Serum and then my usual face moisturizer.

order from abroad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i do love this exfoliant, it work well,dosen t dry out my skin there ia a clean smell,the beads are small and my face doen t get red,i had used three times,i need little more time, but i will buy it again. just wish is was in a tube more sanitary,but you can always used with a spatula to keep it bacteria free.

Seems to work, but no instructions included

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this once so far, and already saw some improvement in diminishing old acne marks. However, my only major complaint is that it did not come with an instruction pamphlet as I expected. I used Differin and Benzo-mycin, which normally have to be discontinued before and after a professional microdermabrasion treatment, so I did not know if I needed to stop them to use this product. I played it safe by stopping two days before and three days after, which seemed to minimize irritation though my skin still peeled and stung afterwards in a few places. Of course, I cannot use this product as often as it says if I have to stop my acne medication for 5 days every time I use it.

excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a brilliant product. i previously used a chemical one and didn't think i'd find one that would measure up to it and was natural at the same time. However, this exceeded my expectation. my skin is smooth and glowing. will order again, once finished.

One of the best scrubs on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a number of products over the years and rate this one as one of the best. It's gentle and safe on the most delicate and sensitive skin like mine, with very fine granules and an instant effect of fresh, soft and even looking skin. It's very economical as well. Just love it!

Excellent product

Posted by hum-three-nine-two on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

given the price, the scrub is excellent. quality compared with other big brands but 4-5times more expensive than drema e. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. My skin is noticeably smoother after use. It has a clean smell but it does not linger on your face. Worth a try.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have always loved this product. I have been using it for about a year now 2-3 times a week and coupled with a scar gel at night it has diminished a lot of acne scars. It also helps makeup look smooth and flawless on the skin.