Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1741829 on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought many products and spent a lot of money. Nothing really made a difference until now. I have mature aging skin with sun damage and very dull. I could notice a difference in my appearance within a week. The wrinkles softened and were less noticeable. My face looked brighter. I really can't wait to wake up each morning to see how great I look!

MD

Posted by Reviewer1540293 on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Definitely see a difference.

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't impressed with this product. I'm 45 and noticed I started to breakout on my chin after using this for a few days. I continued it for awhile thinking the breakout would clear up, but it didn't. Gave it to my 79 yr old mother. She says she loves it.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Restexturinz Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is a bit greasy, so I only wear it as a night cream. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It smells a bit funky, but diminishes as you rub it in. The benefits definitely outweighs the smell!

excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2311443 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

effect is felt after few days. really excellent. the only bad thing is the smellof the cream.

Derma E Deep Wrinkle Reverse Moisturizer with Peptides Plus

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better. Definitely reduced the appearance of the wrinkles on my face and made my entire face look much smoother..... love it!

Derma E, Peptides plus wrinkle reverse

Posted by Reviewer1263925 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 80 and can't expect a lot. It feels good on my face, but I can't tell its changed my skin a lot.

Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Peptide Moisturizer with Matrixy

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second jar of this and use this twice daily on my frown lines. I can't see any difference, the frown lines are still there deep as ever. As much as I like other Derma E products, I will shop around to find something else as this stuff isn't cheap!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1363777 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a definite improvement. Very happy with the product and iHerb's service.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2300682 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You need very little and it works all day. Not greasy at all as someone stated.

1 2 3