The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I heard that when we buying face cream we have to look for the following ingredients: palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (matrixyl) and acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argireline) - it works like Botox ( I have read in a book "to younger thinner you"). So I decided to try this eye cream and I am surprised how good this cream is. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and also it is much better than my favorite Lancome Absolute eye cream (is cheaper too). A+

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly as it says. Removes crows feet wrinkles. I use matching wrinkle reverse serum for my face and it removed the wrinkles from my face. I have tried many different products, many high end and this product truly delivers. I am a convert to Derma E. now.

A very good eye creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a year of using this eye creme, I find the results are good for my mature skin. No eye creme removes wrinkles completely, but this creme softens them better than any I have tried. It works well and has safer ingredients than most eye cremes.

Luxurious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This eye cream is velvet soft, rich and exquisite. It has done wonders for the lines around my eyes. It softens the look of skin around your eyes and makes you look refreshed. Not heavy, absorbs well and you can put your eye make-up on after 10 minutes without it smudging. I love Derma E products.

Best eye cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My main decisions in buying was due to it being vegan and in a little tub. I struggle with tubes that don't let you get all of the product out. This cream is super-silky and goes on beautifully. I can notice the difference around my eyes (I am 54) and think it smooths out better than my previous one. A beautiful cream, no smell and think it will last a long time. I highly recommend this one.

Absolutely Gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this eye and beleive me I have tried many. Also my sister is using it as we are both on the mature side. This cream makes the skin around my eyes feel moisturised all day without that tight dehydrated feeling. Well done Derma E 'a quality product' at a great price.

Love this eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice eye cream, light texture - sinks in nicely and has almost no scent, I found this eye cream excellent for my very sensitive eyes - the wrinkles haven't disappered yet but skin around my eyes is sure a lot softer.

OUCH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible reaction which turned my undereye area red and wrinkly---for REAL! Other DERMA E products have been fine but not this one. Ditto for the corresponding face cream.

doesn't irritate my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

almost every eye cream ive tried has irritated my eyes. this doesn't and it makes my eyes look young and refreshed.

Derma E. Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Eye Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product twice daily for the past few weeks and can honestly say that I don't see much difference in the tiny wrinkles around my eyes, or the one laugh line on the outside of both eyes. I thought I would've seen a slight difference by now. I'll continue to use it until it's done and hopefully by then, I'll see more of a positive result.