bad ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cleans alright but contains phenoxyethanol, ammonium lauryl sulfate and DEA so wont be buying again, should read ingredient list better next time sigh

Awesome cleanser, gentle on sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Last year, I broke out in what appeared to be rashes. After a biopsy, the dermatologist determined I had extremely sensitive skin and psoriasis. I was advised to stop using any cleaners or lotions except very mild ones without any additives. I have found this to be the most gentle and effective cleanser. It has very little odor which is pleasant and non-irritating for those with sensitivity to smells. It cleans well and leaves a feeling of freshness which lasts all day. Like many products without added chemicals, it is not high lathering, but it works very well. I have used this product for over a year now and have not had any reactions whatsoever. I love it and will keep using it. It is much better and purer than over the counter varieties. I appreciate the company’s commitment to making products with wholesome and skin healing properties. And I appreciate iHerb’s variety, commitment to quality, and affordable pricing.

Unfortunately didnt help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dried skin, instead of helping it.

Amazing!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema and have always struggled with my skin becoming parched even before I can get from the shower to the body lotion. No more! This stuff is great! The smell reminds me of yeasted sweet white wine or yeasted cider. It's not a strong or unpleasant smell, it's just different. Lathers nicely. It really removes flaked skin! And my skin isn't as dry as it normally gets. I'm sticking with this forever.

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helps my sister to treat her psoriasis. She says, it works.

Very good product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Belarus Very clean. Excellent foaming. Pleasant smell.

Great for all skin types!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

"Normal" skin gets all the better with use of Psorzema Body Wash. Everyone in our family uses this instead of soap in the shower - teens, adults, guys & gals. The ingredients are superb - especially the inclusion of neem. We haven't any problematic skin issues in our family, but this body wash remains our collective favorite and delivers great skin benefits for all - not solely psoriasis sufferers. It's good stuff!

From Singapore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Moisturizing and clean. Don't think it will totally heal the psoraisis, but it definitely provided very good relief to the scaling and itching. Like it cos of the clean feeling yet not drying.

Cleans really well without drying skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Derma E's products and is on the 2nd tube of this body wash. It cleans really well even though there is a peculiar smell to it. I'm fine with the smell as long as the body wash works for me and is gentle on my skin. I do not have flaky skin so I'm not sure if it really "washes" off flakiness.

Awful since they reformulated it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This used to be the only product in the world that didn't leave me dry and flaky, but since they reformulated it (last year sometime) my skin has progressively gotten worse, back to where it was before I found this once wonderful, now terrible product. Shame on Derma E.

1 2