an excellent tonic

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

отличный тоник, очень легкий, после использования приятные и свежие ощущения на лице. Не липкий! Почти без запаха. an excellent toner, very light, pleasant, and after using the latest sensations on the face. Do not sticky! Fragrance Free

Nice toner!

Posted by Reviewer3337666 on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep this in the fridge, so it feels very refreshing. It leaves my skin soft and doesn't irritates, I like it a lot!

A good toner, but not much more.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this toner after a review on beautypedia by paula, I find it OK, but not an revelation. In summertime its OK and gently refreshing, but now when my skin gets drier it sort of cleanses but also sting just the slightest, probably due to my extra sensitive skin during autumn. But i do believe that for someone with normal skin, it'll be a good product.

didn't like it

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Starting using this toner, my facial skin started behaving itself absolutely disgusting. I've noticed some rashes, spots and pimples came in sight. And every time I wanted to continue using this toner, the situation with inflammation always repeated. Начав пользоваться этим тоником, кожа лица буквально на 4 день стала вести себя ну просто отвратительно, появились высыпания, пятна и прыщи. И каждый раз как я хотела возобновить пользование - ситауция повторялась.

Irritating

Posted by Reviewer2804486 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This toner gave my face a burning sensation at contact, but since this faded after a few minutes I thought maybe it would be ok. However, after a few days my eyes and the skin around them started to itch like crazy, so I had to stop using the toner. Definetely not "soothing", and a complete waste of my money.

Nice

Posted by ronniechops on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good toner. Bought it because of Paula's Choice review, and not disappointed.

Wow.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow. Thank U. <3

Refreshing!

Posted by NindriIndri on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this toner - it hydrates my skin without leaving a sticky film on my face. The ingredients are wonderful and I haven't noticed any irritation on my skin. The bottle closes well and doesn't spill even when I travel and the price is not that high for 175 ml of this great product. I recommend this to everyone, specially to people with sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by christinelux on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's good, but not spectacular. I would probably purchase again because it's fragrance free.

Unreliable delivery from iherb

Posted by 5763211424851608600 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has been nearly 10 weeks (the longest I've waited for an overseas delivery) and I still haven't gotten my order.